As with the resolution of the many Unsolved Mysteries, the advent of DNA analysis has allowed scientists to determine that hybridization was practiced by the earliest civilization in Mesopotamia.
The genetic identity of the earliest human-made hybrid animals, the kungas of Syro-Mesopotamia
SCIENCE ADVANCES • 14 Jan 2022 • Vol 8, Issue 2 • DOI: 10.1126/sciadv.abm0218
[I]in the late third millennium BCE, contemporary cuneiform tablets and seals document intentional breeding of highly valued equids called kungas for use in diplomacy, ceremony, and warfare. Their precise zoological classification, however, has never been conclusively determined. Morphometric analysis of equids uncovered in rich Early Bronze Age burials at Umm el-Marra, Syria, placed them beyond the ranges [i.e. larger than] reported for other known equid species.
We sequenced the genomes of one of these ~4500-year-old equids, together with an ~11,000-year-old Syrian wild ass (hemippe) from Göbekli Tepe and two of the last surviving hemippes. We conclude that kungas were F1 hybrids between female domestic donkeys and male hemippes, thus documenting the earliest evidence of hybrid animal breeding.
And not just animals with animals, but humans with animals.
Hani Miletski argues that the abundance of information from around the world leaves no doubt that bestiality has been an “integral part of human life” since the dawn of civilization…Cave drawings from the stone age…Paintings and carvings of human-animal sexual acts in ancient religious temples…
Bestiality was practiced in Babylonia, the ancient Empire in Mesopotamia…during the Spring Fertility Rites of Babylon, dogs and other animals were used for constant orgy for seven days and seven nights. The Book of Leviticus describes bestiality as being very widespread in the country of Canaan…
Ancient Greeks and Ancient Egyptians both incorporated bestiality into their religious practices. Ancient Egyptians engaged in “worshipful bestiality” with the Apis bull in Memphis, Egypt, and with goats at the Temple of Mendes. Similarly, Ancient Greeks engaged in bestiality during religious celebrations and festivals…several Egyptian kings and queens had a reputation for engaging in bestiality, and Egyptian men were known to have sexual intercourse with cattle, other large domesticated animals, crocodiles, and goats…
Although bestiality was particularly widespread among the shepherds, Roman women were also known to keep snakes for sexual purposes. Bestiality flourished as a public spectacle in ancient Rome, where the rape of women (and sometimes men) by animals were used to amuse the audience at the Colosseum and Circus Maximus. Similar to Ancient Egyptian leaders, many Roman emperors and their wives were known to engage in bestiality or to enjoy watching others engage in bestiality, including Emperor Tiberius and his wife Julia, Claudius, Nero, Constantine the Great, Theodora, and Empress Irene…
Arab men believed that intercourse with animals increased virility, cured diseases, and enlarged their penises. Likewise, among the Muslims in Morocco, fathers encouraged sons to practice sexual intercourse with donkeys to make their penises grow. Some nomad tribes in Africa incorporated intercourse with cattle as a ritual of passage for young males. Adolescent males in Ibo (Nigerian tribe), for example, had to “successfully” copulate with specially selected sheep in front of a circle of elders. Among other tribes, it was custom for hunters to engage in sexual acts with freshly slain animals while they were still warm. This custom was seen among the Yoruba (tribe in Nigeri), Plains Indians, the Canadian Indian tribe of the Saulteaux, and the Crow Indians. As for the Native Americans and Eskimos, bestiality varied from tribe to tribe, but was largely socially acceptable and went unpunished among Navajo Indians, Crow Indians, Hopi Indians, Sioux, Apache, Plains Indians, the Canadian Indian tribe of the Saulteaux, as well as the Kupfer and Copper Eskimos.
The Egyptians were known to practice zoophilia.
The amatory adventures of the Roman gods under the outward semblance of animals cannot but be regarded with the suspicion that an undercurrent of truth runs through the fable, when the general laxity of morals of that age is taken into account.
- Jupiter…under the form of a bull…an eagle…a swan…a speckled serpent…a satyr (half man, half goat),
- Neptune, transformed into a fierce bull, raped Canace; he changed Theophane into a sheep and himself into a ram, and begat on her the ram with the golden fleece. As a horse he had connection with the goddess Ceres, who bore to him the steed Arion…took the form of a bird…as a dolphin.
- Saturn begat the centaur (half man, half horse) Chiron on Phillyra whilst he assumed the appearance of a horse;
- and many more examples could be added to the list.
- According to Pliny, Semiramis [incestuous mother/wife of Nimrod and “Mother of Harlots” who instituted what became world-wide paganism at Babylon] prostituted herself to her horse;
- and Herodotus speaks of a goat having indecent and public communication with an Egyptian woman. Strabo and Plutarch both confirm this statement.
- Pausanius mentions Aristodama, the mother of Aratus, as having had intercourse with a serpent,
- Such was the case also with Olympias, the mother of Alexander, who was taught by her that he was a God, and who in return deified her.
- Venette says that there is nothing more common in Egypt than that young women have intercourse with bucks [male sheep and goats].
- Plutarch mentions the case of a woman who submitted to a crocodile;
- and Sonnini also states that [male] Egyptians were known to have connection with the female crocodile.
- Vergil refers to bestiality with goats.
- Plutarch quotes two examples of men having offspring, the one by a she-ass, the other by a mare.
- Antique monuments representing men copulating with goats (caprae) bear striking testimony to the historian’s veracity;
- and the Chinese are notorious for their misuse of ducks and geese.
These accounts validate the biblical account of these hybrid beings as gods in combination human-animal form.
“And Pharaoh called for Moses and for Aaron, and said, Go ye, sacrifice to your God in the land. And Moses said, It is not meet so to do; for
- we shall sacrifice the abomination of the Egyptians to the LORD our God:
- lo, shall we sacrifice the abomination of the Egyptians before their eyes, and will they not stone us?” (Exodus 8:25-26)
One scholarly source interprets the abomination as the act of sacrificing an animal that was sacred to Egyptians. However, the biblical text states that the abomination is the lamb itself.
Clearly there is a far more significant meaning to abomination than simply disgusting / toebah or even profaning the sacred. Both Pharaoh and Moses, raised in the royal household, understood this and accepted it at face value. No disrespect intended, none taken, just a fact.
The sheep the Israelites were planning to sacrifice temporarily substituted – like the animals God slaughtered for the Adams on the day the consequence of death was required – for the Lamb of God, the “seed of the woman” promised at that same occasion. “Behold the Lamb of God, which taketh away the sin of the world.” (John 1:29)
For the Egyptians, the sheep represented Khnum, one of the principal and oldest gods of Egypt, worshipped as the creator of mankind. (Fourth from the left in the image below.)
His image was a combination sheep and human.
Pop quiz. Who is this god imitating? The Lamb of God / Seed of the Woman. This makes him…the antithesis of The Promised One / Messiah / Christ, AKA antichrist, one of the many different cultural representations of the seed of the serpent.
Most of the Egyptian gods were represented as combination animal and human. Are these god portrayed in this way because the original artists were attempting to portray abstract concepts like fertility, as interpreted by determinedly materialistic modern anthropologists doing their best to eliminate spirituality from history? Or was it something more concrete?
Gods in animal form are consistent with the biblical portrayal of angels.
Seraphim are serpents and dragons. Cherubim and other heavenly beings described with compost human-animal features bear such striking similarities to the mythical creatures in pagan religions that it must be considered that each account validates the others. Ancient carvings of cherubim by Assyrians, Babylonians and Syrians all depict cherubim as guards of the tree of life, just as reported Genesis 3, as well zoomorphic features described in Ezekiel and Revelation – man, calf, eagle and lion.
- the hands of a man under their wings…
- the face of a man,
- and the face of a lion,
- and the face of an ox…
- the face of an eagle…
This is the living creature that I saw under the God of Israel…they were the cherubims.” (Ezekiel 1:10, 10:10-20)
“…and in the midst of the throne, and round about te throne, were four beasts [i.e. unknown species of living creature, similar to but different from Ezekiel’s description of cherubim]…
- And the first beast was like a lion,
- and the second beast like a calf,
- and the third beast had a face as a man, and the fourth beast was like a flying eagle.
And the four beasts had each of them six wings about him…(Revelation 4:6-8)
Notice the hybrid features of the Canaanite gods as with the Egyptian.
“it came to pass, when Solomon was old, that his wives turned away his heart after other gods…For Solomon went after
apparently 100% hyper dimensional being, identified as both male and female
- Milcom the abomination of the Ammonites often connected with bull imagery.
- Chemosh, the abomination of Moab
- Molech, the abomination of the children ofAmmon. “Moloch” has been figuratively used in reference to a person or a thing which demands or requires a very costly sacrifice.(I Ki 10:23-24, 11:1-9)
It’s far more plausible than not that the fallen angels were attempting to recreate themselves at, or even elevate themselves to, a high rank of angelic caste, by controlling the hybridization process.
Collateral information in Leviticus also links “unclean” and “abomination” with reproductive and non-reproductive sexually aberrant acts associated with pagan practices.
“And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying, Again, thou shalt say to the children of Israel, Whosoever he be of the children of Israel, or of the strangers that sojourn in Israel:
- And the man that committeth adultery with another man’s wife…
- And the man that lieth with his father’s wife…
- And if a man lie with his daughter in law,
- If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.
- And if a man take a wife and her mother, it is wickedness: they shall be burnt with fire, both he and they; that there be no wickedness among you.
- And if a man lie with a beast,
- And if a woman approach unto any beast, and lie down thereto, thou shalt kill the woman, and the beast: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.
- And if a man shall take his sister…
- And if a man shall lie with a woman having her sickness / menstruating…they shall be cut off / quarantined or banished to avoid contaminating others in the sight of their people:
- And thou shalt not uncover the nakedness of thy mother’s sister, nor of thy father’s sister: for he uncovereth his near kin: they shall bear their iniquity.
- And if a man shall lie with his uncle’s wife…
- And if a man shall take his brother’s wife, it is an unclean thing…they shall be childless.
And ye shall not walk in the manners of the nation, which I cast out before you: for they committed all these things, and therefore I abhorred them.” (Leviticus 20)
Before condemning the one ancient law code most people have any awareness of at all, consider the alternative. There was a time when all members of society were required to subject themselves to the gods’ demands through worship practices and rituals to meet their objectives.
This can be understood through the traumatic experiences of persons who have performed in porn movies, been gang raped or subjected to orgies for the sadistic pleasure of cruel tyrants.
The shocking new upcoming documentary-series, Secrts of Playboy, is set to lift the lid on the dark side of the notorious brand and its founder, Hugh Hefner, including accusations of him ‘demanding orgies’…at the mansion five nights a week, which became ‘protocol’.
She also witnessed first-hand how his sexual demands would turn nasty, and admitted he ‘scared me at the end…
“He (Hefner) really did believe he owned these women. We had Playmates that overdosed, that committed suicide.”
These are all common elements of pagan rituals.
Perhaps the Mosaic law doesn’t sound so prudish anymore?
Collaboration of humans with the hyper-dimensional gods inevitably allows the gods to take in human spiritual / life energy for the gods’ purposes. Because the gods, disconnected from the infinite source of energy, have no other means of sustaining themselves than by obtaining it through living beings.
And once the god is up and running it’s a chainsaw massacre. This concept is the logical climax of the historically-grounded Game of Throne series.
There is much to be learned by matching the terse biblical account with the common elements found in other more expansive records. The key feature is that, just as YHVH collaborated with humans, the gods colluded with humans in their wars to claim dominion over heaven and earth.
An updated version of this concept is fantastically – in every sense – presented by the celebrated author Neil Gaiman in American Gods. His gods are not only based on historic records, but consistent with the scientific understanding of energy beings as detailed in the post Sons of God.
an incarnation of Odin the All-Father…is recruiting American manifestations of the Old Gods, whose powers have waned as their believers have decreased in number, to participate in a battle against the New American Gods – manifestations of modern life and technology, such as the Internet, media, and modern means of transport…
Shadow is bound by his contract…to hold his vigil by re-enacting Odin’s time hanging from a “World Tree” while pierced by a spear for nine days…he is visited by Horus, who has become mad from living too long as a hawk. Shadow…learns that he is…Odin’s son, conceived as part of the deity’s plans…
Shadow realizes…that Odin and Loki have been working a “two-man con“…Loki had arranged for Odin’s murder, thus making the battle between the New and Old Gods a sacrifice to Odin, restoring Odin’s power, while also allowing Loki to feed on the chaos of the battle…
Whether or not Neil Gaiman believes in gods, he absolutely understand the concept that the gods’ interaction with humanity is all about power. Not just emotional and intellectual influence over what people believe and act on, but literally transfer of life energy necessary for the gods disconnected from the infinite Singularity to replace their energy as it is used. Think of it like the Walking Dead. The exploitive potential of bodily energy life is just as applicable in the spiritual domain.
Animism, the commonly held indigenous peoples’ belief that spirits inhabit all elements of nature, is consistent with the purely scientific understanding of the energy needs of spirit beings, as well as the biblical.
“For the earnest expectation of the creature waiteth for the manifestation of the sons of God. Because the creature itself also shall be delivered from the bondage of corruption / merged with evil spirits into the glorious liberty of the children of God. For we know that the whole creation groaneth and travaileth in pain together until now.” (Romans 8:18-20)
But humans are definitely at the top of the food chain. We not only provide physical life energy, but are the prime source of soul energy – emotions, creativity, intellect, relationships. This clarifies the rituals demanded by the gods, in addition to the sacrifices, especially heightened feelings experienced with music and being whipped into a frenzy by preaching, dancing and sex. Who wants to exist as a lump on a log when scintillating human experiences are ripe for the taking?
It is estimated that 108 billion people have been born on planet earth. What a buffet!