The Christian tradition tells us to be on the lookout for the Antichrist, who will appear shortly before the big finish. Vast amounts of Christian ink have been used to try and work out when [Antichrist] will come and just how we might identify him when he does. Here, then, are five things to know just in case…
thanks to a noble-born Benedictine monk and abbot named Adso of Montier-en-Der (c. 920-92) who wrote a treatise on the subject.
According to him, the Antichrist would be a Jew from the tribe of Dan and born in Babylon. He would be brought up in all forms of wickedness by magicians and wizards. He would be accepted as the Messiah and ruler by the Jews in Jerusalem. Those Christians whom he could not convert to his cause, he would torture and kill.
He would then rule for seven years before being defeated by the angel Gabriel or Christ and the divine armies, prior to the resurrection of the dead and the Final Judgement.
If we take in the big picture at the time that Adso fingered “The Antichrist”, the evil tyrant who would kill all Christians he could not convert to his cause, we immediately recognize that the Christians in Medieval Europe were facing off against the rapidly rising tide of Islam.
Let’s not lock our minds down into the non-biblical Christian dogma that pervades the world about one single individual born in a certain time and place.
- “Hereby know ye the Spirit of God:
- Every spirit that confesseth that Jesus Christ / YHVH’s Designated Savior is come in the flesh is of God:
- And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God:
- and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world [in 100 AD]. ” (I John 4:2-4)
John is emphasizing that the Creator’s Savior is a human. Biblically he is the last Adam, repeating YHVH’s first Adam.
The life in Jesus Christ is the perpetuation of YHVH’s breath of life
- animating the first ha-Adam / human
- passed through Adam’s mitochondria into the cloned wo-man
- and passed to all human beings through the mitochondria in the woman’s ovum.
“when the fulness of the time was come, God sent forth his Son, made of a woman, made under the [unbending] law [of nature]. To redeem them that were under the law [of sin and death brought onto humanity by this woman]. (Galatians 4:4-5)
John emphasizes this aspect of the man Christ Jesus by calling him the son of man over and over, identifying him as one with humanity.
It is exactly this, YHVH’s Savior’s identity as a human, that allows him to redeem humanity from the penalty of death by dying on behalf of humanity.
This is not an arbitrary judicial determination established by God. It is a law of physics established at the same time as all the other laws of energy and mass “from the foundation of the world:” (Matthew 25:34)
The same law of physics that keeps the balance of E=mc2 can’t allow the imbalance of punishment being imposed on a guiltless person.
The same law of physics that allows elements to be transferred from one side of the equal sign to the other to maintain balance allowed the sins of the world to be placed on the guiltless person.
“he hath made him to be sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in him.” (II Corinthians 5:21)
“the law / immutable nature of physics of the Spirit of life in YHVH’s Unique Savior hath made me free from the law of sin / separation from the Singularity-Creator and death / loss of connection to life.” (Romans 8:2)
Atonement is not a Christian concept.
“The priest shall make an atonement for his sin that he hath committed, and it shall be forgiven him.” (Leviticus 4:35)
Atonement is not even an exclusively biblical concept and Christ’s death is not applied only to persons who name it and claim it! It’s not up to us! It’s under God’s jurisdiction and he will apply atonement as he rules on the day of judgment the fate of all the people throughout the world from all time regardless if they never heard the name of Christ.
Christ himself announced the requirement for being included in his atonement.
“whosoever shall do the will of my Father which is in heaven, the same is my brother, and sister, and mother.” (Matthew 12:50)
Compare Isaiah 42 to Matthew 12. These passages consistently rest their case on one person and it’s not YHVH’s Savior.
It’s YHVH, CREATOR GOD.
- “Behold my servant, whom I uphold;
- mine elect, in whom my soul delighteth;
- I have put my spirit upon him: he shall bring forth judgment to the Gentiles…He shall not cry, nor lift up, nor cause his voice to be heard in the street…
- Thus saith God the LORD,
- he that created the heavens, and stretched them out;
- he that spread forth the earth,
- and that which cometh out of it;
- he that giveth breath unto the people upon it, and spirit to them that walk therein:
- I the LORD have called thee in righteousness, and will hold thine hand, and will keep thee, and give thee for a covenant of the people, for a light of the Gentiles…to bring…them that sit in darkness out of the prison house.
- I am the LORD / YHVH: that is my name / identity, reputation from things I’ve done: and my glory / fame for unique accomplishments will I not give to another, neither my praise to graven images.” (Isaiah 42:1-8)
Identification with, and reliance upon, the power of Creator God is the sign of the true Christ.
Antichrist stakes his claim on the oldest lie of the serpent, that
- his followers don’t need the Creator and Sustainer of life,
- they can rebel against the Most High God and become self-sufficient powerful gods in themselves
- just by doing something,
- like “eat the fruit!”,
- or “do penance!”,
- or “draw a pentagram and stand inside it while you recite magical incantations!”
- or “follow a set of rules!”
- “At that time Jesus went on the sabbath day through the corn; and his disciples were an hungred, and began to pluck the ears of corn and to eat.
- But when the Pharisees saw it, they said unto him, Behold, thy disciples do that which is not lawful to do upon the sabbath day.
- But he said unto them…if ye had known what this meaneth, I will have mercy, and not sacrifice, ye would not have condemned the guiltless.
- And when he was departed thence, he went into their synagogue: And, behold, there was a man which had his hand withered.
- And they asked him, saying, Is it lawful to heal on the sabbath days? that they might accuse him.
- And he said unto them…it is lawful to do well on the sabbath days. Then saith he to the man, Stretch forth thine hand. And he stretched it forth; and it was restored whole, like as the other.
- Then the Pharisees went out, and held a council against him, how they might destroy him….
- Then was brought unto him one possessed with a devil, blind, and dumb: and he healed him, insomuch that the blind and dumb both spake and saw…
- But when the Pharisees heard it, they said, This fellow doth not cast out devils, but by Beelzebub the prince of the devils.
- And Jesus knew their thoughts, and said unto them…O generation of vipers…out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaketh…an evil man out of the evil treasure bringeth forth evil things.” (Matthew 12)
Ahh, but what is evil? A psychological definition that is agreed-upon even by people who deny spirituality is that evil is self-centeredness to the point of denying or ignoring objective reality to the detriment and destruction of others.
So then, “What is truth?” Simply, fundamentally, that there is a Creator God by whom everything and everyone subsists, who rightly claims our submission to his system of right and wrong, including accepting his way of restoring a right relationship with him.
“For though there be that are called gods, whether in heaven or in earth, (as there be gods many, and lords many,) But to us there is but one God.” (I Corinthians 8:5-6)
The way we know the true savior is through his match with the consistent biblical record of the
- creation of humanity in spiritual union with their creator and sustainer of life,
- self-centered nature of humans inevitably leading to loss of relationship / connection therefore loss of sustained / everlasting life from the Giver of Life.
- prophecy and and fulfillment of YHVH’s / Creator’s Savior in HIS name / way of providing salvation through remaking a second human Adam in God’s image and likeness who consistently submitted his will to God’s will even to death,
- thus allowing restoration of a connection with the giver and sustainer of life forever, under terms of a type of marriage covenant union requiring the assent of both parties.
Traditional Judaism denies the deity, i.e. unity of the Savior with YHVH conferred after his death, proven by the resurrection promised to the first humans as the restoration to the fullness of being in the Creator’s image and likeness.
Pagan Christianity denies his humanity and separates him from the Father through doctrines such as the trinity.
Any doctrine eliminating either of the Christ’s natures – 1) fully mortal human 2) uniting with the divine Creator after death through resurrection – is not of God, but is of an antichrist.
“how say some among you that there is no resurrection of the dead?…For since by man came death, by man came also the resurrection of the dead. For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ shall all be made alive.” (I Corinthians 15:12-22)
“Then they that feared the LORD / YHVH / Creator spake often one to another: and the LORD / YHVH heakened, and heard it, and a book of remembrance was written before him for them that feared the LORD / YHVH, and that thought upon his name. And they shall be mine, saith the LORD / YHVH of hosts / armies, in that day when I make up my jewels; and I will spare them, as a man spareth his own son that serveth him. Then shall ye return, and discern between the righteous and the wicked, between him that serveth God / Elohim and him that serveth him not.” (Malachi 3:16-18)
The biblical way of salvation is incontrovertibly grounded (that’s a deliberate reference from dust to dust) in recognizing, respecting, honoring, and conforming one’s life on earth to the plan of an Intelligent Designer to keep the system running properly without undo damage and destruction.
This is spelled out in the part of the Bible claimed by Christianity’s narrow depiction of salvation.
“For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who hold the truth in unrighteousness; Because that which may be known of God is manifest in them; for God hath shewed it unto them. For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:
Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools, And changed the glory of the uncorruptible God into an image made like to corruptible man, and to birds, and fourfooted beasts, and creeping things…Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen.
For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections…even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient; Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers, backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents, Without understanding, covenantbreakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful: Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them.” (Romans 1:18-32)
Christianity likes to apply this to non-Christians, but hasn’t the Religious Right disconnected from God’s righteousness when it allies with evil despots like Hitler and Donald Trump?
“If you can defend this, you can defend anything,” wrote…the president of the Ethics and Religious Liberty Commission (ERLC) of the Southern Baptist Convention (SBC), in an excoriating editorial to his felow evangelicals about the breach of the Capitol. The intruders displayed Jesus Saves signs next to those calling for the hanging of Vice President Mike Pence and, once in the building, thanked God for the opportunity “to get rid of the communists, the globalists and the traitors” within the U.S. government. “If you can wave this away with ‘Well, what about …’” added Moore, “then where, at long last, is your limit?…”
he laid the blame squarely at the feet of a man many evangelicals believe to be their hero: President Trump. “This week we watched an insurrection of domestic terrorists,” Moore wrote, “incited and fomented by the President of the United States…He called them to the rally. He told them that the future of our country was at stake, that the election had been stolen from him and that weakness could not be an answer,” Moore says. “And after the attack took place with our Vice President under siege, with people calling for him to be executed, the President continued to attack the Vice President on Twitter. It’s indefensible.”
The behaviors exhibited by the American Religious Right is in sharp contrast to the last-ditch effort by the last witness of YHVH’s Savior to explain exactly what salvation is, and what it looks like.
“Love not the world, neither the things that are in the world. If any man love the world, the love of the Father is not in him. For all that is in the world, the lust of the flesh, and the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life, is not of the Father, but is of the world.” (I John 2:15-16)
“In this was manifested the love of God toward us, because that God sent his only begotten Son into the world, that we might live through him. Herein is love, not that we loved God, but that he loved us, and sent his Son to be the propitiation for our sins.
“For scarcely for a righteous man will one die [because their righteousness is so annoying]: yet peradventure for a good man [we like because they benefit us] some would even dare to die. But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ / God’s Anointed One died for us.” (Romans 5:7-8)
Beloved, if God so loved us, we ought also to love one another.
“Ought” in this context is not an option, like “you really ought to clean your room, it’s such a mess.” It is a declaration of reality, stated gently here but more forcefully stated as John’s explanation proceeds, that the proof of our salvation from death is the manifestation of the life of God in us.
If we love one another, God dwelleth in us. Hereby know we that we dwell in him, and he in us, because he hath given us of his Spirit.” (I John 4:11-13)
- and every one that loveth him that begat – God
- loveth him also that is begotten of him – humanity
- By this we know that we love the children of God that were scattered abroad.
- when we love God, and keep his commandments.
- For this is the love of God, that we keep his commandments:” I John 5:1-3)
Updated language – we are connected to the source of life and power over destructive forces.
And we have seen and do testify that the Father sent the Son to be the Saviour of the world.
“We” are the few people in a certain time and place who saw the incarnation of the Word / Sound Energy that converted energy to mass and delegated dominion to the human image and likeness of himself.
This does not in any logical sense mean that only those people who were witnesses, or were privy to the witness, of this generation who personally encountered YHVH’s Anointed Savior are the ones who achieve the salvation promised to the first two human beings on earth.
Whosoever shall confess that YHVH’s Savior is the Son of God, God dwelleth in him, and he in God / is connected to the Singularity source of infinite life.
This statement unquestionably contrasts this individual to Caesar and hordes of alternative unholy-spirit filled self-proclaimed Saviors of that day or any era of history who lie, and provide only temporary hyper dimensional power for the purpose of stealing a human’s life energy.
God is love; and he that dwelt in love dwelleth in God, and God in him…There is no fear in love; but perfect love casteth out fear: because fear hath torment [which is non-existent in a state of peace with God]. He that feareth is not made perfectin love.” (I John 4)
Fear of what? Death, of course.
“Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me;” (Psalm 23:4)
Anti-christ, like Christ, promises to save his followers from death. He reflects the same image of Christ, but being a mirror image, is actually the opposite. like right and left hands.
How important this is really becomes apparent on a molecular level with both versions of the same molecule, referred to as R (right handed) and S (left handed). It is all about how they operate on a target, like a key in a lock.
Enantiomers cause adverse effects in medications containing both the desired version of the molecule and its enantiomer because, like keys, they lock into different receptors so trigger different responses.
The common antidepressant citalopram / Celexa was developed with both mirror image molecules. Turns out the R molecules can cause cardiac side effects. So citalopram was upgraded to escitalopram / Lexapro by the simple process of filtering out all the R molecules.
Think of Antichrist as the R version of the S Christ. An antichrist cannot give eternal life because this only comes from the Infinite Singularity from whom source rebel angels separated.
So antichrists offer the same plan of salvation from death but by a different process, ranging across the spectrum from
- denying death as a permanent state of existence for the soul
- to putting the blame on someone else
- to denying anything is wrong
- to imposing impossible rules and penances for saving one’s self from the punishment for sin.
Worst of all, the evil spirit in an antichrist is finite, so needs to be recharged over and over like a cell phone. The spirit of an anticrist draws its energy / power from seducing humans into giving it to him, like the millions of dollars to lying, wicked televangelists.
Since the spirits of the fallen angels / false gods / aliens don’t have the power of infinite energy they can only mimic creation by converting energy which they are on a constant hunt to obtain. In other words, constant warfare, marking their prey as “the enemy.”
So how do his agents convince people to collaborate with him?
The same way the Serpent convinced the woman to eat the fruit.
“ye have overcome the wicked one…
- the lust of the flesh,
- nd the lust of the eyes,
- and the pride of life…” (I John 2:14-18)
In other words, humans are trapped when they buy into Lucifer’s arrogant conviction of superiority, entitlement, elitism and exploitation of others for their personal benefit. Clearly the complete opposite of the Christ.
Following through on God’s love being expressed in this world by his Christ dying for others, any true Son of God lives out the love of God by his/her willingness to die to self to meet the needs of others.
- Followers of Christ receive eternal life as a free gift from YHVH’s Savior who connects us to the infinite source of life.
- Followers of Antichrist receive eternal life by forcibly taking it from a series of humans whose supply is limited and inevitably runs dry.
Totally in sync with Humanism.
So you’d think it would be easy to spot the Evil Prince, the Son of Satan, Seed of the Serpent in contrast to the righteous Jesus Christ. But the ability of a deadly snake to hide in plain sight is why we call a seeming friend after they’ve betrayed us with their cunning, deceitful and treacherous ways a “snake in the grass.”
The Seed of the Serpent follows the Seed of the Woman’s playbook.
He pretends to care about us, bring us into his private club, and save us from our miserable lives, the consequences of our greed with consequent crushing debt and endless wars for plunder, the devastation of our garbage-choked ecosystem, the pandemics from self-indulgence we can no longer afford to treat medically and refuse to treat with behavioral changes, the violence driven by our exploited Third World peoples at home and abroad. He even pretends, in some way, to die for us to resurrect to prove he can provide the same eternal life for us.
The Netflix series The Messiah does a fabulous job of portraying a convincing savior. You can tell that those writers read the Bible.
Miracles and wonders can be faked by humans or actually enacted by hyper dimensional beings. The only means by which anyone can discern that someone is faking their identity is to compare certain unique features with the true individual’s.
Obviously, as fans of Forensic Files know, in order to compare features one has to have existing records on hand. We don’t have finger prints, DNA, facial recognition, so what can we use?
For the Christ, as with most people, we use his passport, recording the unique features of his comings and goings and activities.
- “Thou hast ascended on high,
- thou hast led captivity captive:
- thou hast received gifts for men; yea, for the rebellious also, that the LORD God might dwell among them…
- unto God the LORD belong the issues from death…
- The LORD said…I will bring my people again from the depths of the sea…
- Sing unto God, ye kingdoms of the earth; O sing praises unto the LORD, To him that rideth upon the heavens of heavens, which were of old.” (Psalm 68)
- “Who hath ascended up into heaven,
- or descended?
- who hath gathered the wind in his fists?
- who hath bound the waters in a garment?
- who hath established all the ends of the earth?
- what is his name, and what is his son’s name, if thou canst tell?
- Every word of God is pure: he is a shield unto them that put their trust in him. (Proverbs 30:4-5)
The true Christ’s passport, the document that not only records where he’s been but begins the process of entry into the territory of the person who examines it, is the established, proven, unfailing, Word of God. This is the only template by which any claimant to be the Messiah is tested to be true or false. The Apostle Paul proved the veracity of YHVH’s Promised Savior / Jesus Christ’s claims by matching him with the passport.
- “every one of us is given grace according to the measure of the gift of Christ.
- Wherefore he saith, When he ascended up on high, he led captivity captive,
- and gave gifts unto men.
- (Now that he ascended, what is it but that he also descended first into the lower parts of the earth? He that descended is the same also that ascended up far above all heavens, that he might fill all things.)…
That we henceforth be no more…carried about with every wind of doctrine, by the sleight of men, and cunning craftiness, whereby they lie in wait to deceive…Who being past feeling have given theselves over unto lasciviousness, to work all uncleanness with greediness. But ye have not so learned Christ.” (Ephesians 4:7-21)
- The false savior will descend from heaven / outer space when enabled to do so by human collaborators who make a way for him,
- but is unable to ascend into God’s territory because he is not the Creator’s son.