For example, Caesar Augustus had many titles, all of which attributed aspects of divine power. All of them are also recognized as appropriated titles of The Promised Seed / Prophesied Savior / Christ. Bingo. Caesar, the first Roman emperor, and anyone taking this title as claim to be his heir, is Antichrist.
- Divi Filius, meaning ‘Son of the Divine,’ or ‘Son of God,’ was his favorite title. This title appears on almost every coin minted by Augustus.
- Dominus in Latin, or Kyrios in Greek, which means ‘Lord.’
- Soter, meaning ‘Savior,’ a title conveying that he had saved the empire from internal political instability, financial ruin, and external threats by foreign powers.
- Pontifex Maximus, meaning ‘High Priest’, i.e. vicar, human embodiment of the chief god Jupiter / Zeus who ruled through him.
This divine king brought peace to the kingdom by means of military victory, and as an expression of submission to his rule he was worshipped as a god. Anyone who refused to worship him was a traitor, a rebel and disturber of the peace.
The prototype fire-breathing dragon is so important that he warrants an entire chapter in the Bible describing his powerful attributes.
“Canst thou draw out leviathan with an hook? or his tongue with a cord which thou lettest down? Canst thou put an hook into his nose? or bore his jaw through with a thorn? Will he make many supplications unto thee? will he speak soft words unto thee? Will he make a covenant with thee? wilt thou take him for a servant for ever? Wilt thou play with him as with a bird? or wilt thou bind him for thy maidens? Shall the companions make a banquet of him? shall they part him among the merchants? Canst thou fill his skin with barbed irons? or his head with fish spears? Lay thine hand upon him, remember the battle do no more…” (Job 41)
“Serpent” is also translated from another Hebrew word – seraph. We usually encounter the plural form “seraphim” where “im” ending serves the same pluralizing function in Hebrew as “s” in English. There is a clear connection between the two as the two Hebrew words are freely interchanged and translated into the same word serpent in the following passage.
“And the people spake against God, and against Moses…And the LORD sent fiery serpents / seraphim nachashim among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died. Therefore the people came to Moses, and said, We have sinned, for we have spoken against the LORD, and against thee; pray unto the LORD, that he take away the serpents from us. And Moses prayed for the people. And the LORD said unto Moses, Make thee a fiery-serpent / seraph, and set it upon a pole: and it shall come to pass, that every one that is bitten, when he looketh upon it, shall live. And Moses made a serpent / nachash of brass, and put it upon a pole, and it came to pass, that if a serpent / nachash had bitten any man, when he beheld the serpent / nachash of brass, he lived.” (Numbers 21:5-9)
“…the LORD thy God, which brought thee forth out of the land of Egypt, from the house of bondage; Who led thee through that great and terrible wilderness, wherein were fiery-serpents / seraphim…(Deuteronomy 8:14-15)
The verb form means “burning”. The adjective “fiery” can mean “brilliantly shining” as captured in the image of polished brass. In another sense this characterizes the power that these beings have over life and death with the use of fire, as with cauterizing a festering wound or inflicting a toxin-induced burning pain or microorganism-induced fever or utter destruction.
“In the year that king Uzziah died I saw also the LORD sitting upon a throne, high and lifted up, and his train filled the temple. Above it stood the seraphims:”
Put this in historical context to understand it. Uzziah / AKA Azariah was a godly, therefore empowered, king of Judah during an era of world war equal if not greater than World War II. The Assyrians, the prototype evil pagan Nazis, were sweeping through the civilized world like an F5 tornado. Judah’s allies were falling to the left and right and little Judah was next. Transfer of government during a crisis is always dicey. Naturally Isaiah was sweating bullets.
This is why, after attending King Uzziah’s funeral and multiple ministerial meetings on economic downturns and internal unrest and international war reports he reports that he saw “also” the High King, lord of hyper dimensional armies. Remember who is in charge here!
“Then said I, Woe is me! for I am undone; because I am a man of unclean lips, and I dwell in the midst of a people of unclean lips: for mine eyes have seen the King, the Lord of hosts.Then flew one of the seraphims unto me, having a live coal in his hand, which he had taken with the tongs from off the altar: And he laid it upon my mouth, and said, Lo, this hath touched thy lips; and thine iniquity is taken away, and thy sin [of faithlessness] purged.” (Isaiah 6:1-6)
“Then thou spakest in vision to thy holy one, and saidst,
- I have laid help upon one that is mighty;
- I have exalted one chosen out of the people.
- I have found…my servant…
- I anointed him…
- I will make him my firstborn, higher than the kings of the earth.
- He shall cry unto me, Thou art my father, my God, and the rock of my salvation.” (Psalm 89:19-27)
Images of ancient Mesopotamian gods bear a striking resemblance to the biblical description of the seraphim, This would be because they were among the fallen angels, including Lucifer.
He is also called a cherub.
“Thus saith the LORD God…Thou art the anointed cherub that covereth; and I have set thee so…I will cast thee as profane out of the mountain of God…thou hast corrupted thy wisdom by reason of thy brightness…” (Ezekiel 28:12-17)
The designations of “anointed” and “set” inform us that cherub is a position, not a species. We logically conclude, then, that the looks of cherubim or seraphim described in the Bible are not necessarily intrinsic to all beings in that class, specifically to our study, to Lucifer.
However, Lucifer’s appearance as nachash is so consistent as to give us a means of identification.
The reality of a hyper-dimensional reptilian being that has been involved with humanity from the beginning of history is supported by the fact that he continues to be worshipped in our own culture in new age religions as:
…Serpent Seraph, Winged Serpent, Dragon, Nachash…alter-Form of HERU’s Second Person. He is the Creator and Maintainer of all worlds and beings. He is the Lord of all time [therefore death, you must realize, Beelzebub], WHO ALONE REMAINS (SESHA) AFTER THE ANNIHILATION OF ANY MATERIAL UNIVERSE! [Emphases in the original.]
You realize this means war.
This boast is absolutely consistent with the predictions in the Hebrew Scriptures.
The Mesopotamian anthropomorphized version of the Adversary, Enki, was portrayed with “rivers of fresh water flowing from his shoulders”, or more probably, standing between the key rivers Euphrates and Tigris. However it is interpreted, this water represents his claimed aspect of life-giver.
Note also how he stands with one foot on the sea (waves) and one on earth – the stance of victory.
- “[A] mighty angel come down from heaven, clothed with a cloud: and a rainbow was upon his head,
- and his right foot upon the sea, and his left foot on the earth, And cried with a loud voice, as when a lion roareth [i.e. roaring victory in advance of the attack.]
- and when he had cried, seven thunders uttered their voices [in challenge]. And…I was about to write: and I heard a voice from heaven saying unto me, Seal up those things which the seven thunders uttered, and write them not.[Because they are not happening! ]
- And the angel which I saw stand upon the sea and upon the earth lifted up his hand to heaven, And sware by him that liveth for ever and ever, who created heaven, and the things that therein are, and the earth, and the things that therein are, and the sea, and the things which are therein,
- that there should be time no longer [ergo, according to quantum physics, no more four dimensional universe / time / decay / death]:
- But in the days of the voice of the seventh angel, when he shall begin to sound [the call to war], the mystery of God should be finished, as he hath declared to his servants the prophets.” (Revelation 10)
And what is that mystery?
- “unto the angels hath he not put in subjection the world to come, whereof we speak.
- But…man…Thou… didst set him over the works of thy hands…
- Forasmuch then as the children are partakers of flesh and blood, he [God himself] also himself likewise took part of the same;
- that through death he might destroy him that had the power of death, that is, the devil;
- And deliver them who through fear of death were all their lifetime subject to bondage.” (Hebrews 2:5-15)
Once we accept that there are powerful hyper dimensional beings in a War of the Worlds, we have to decide which side to be on.
“For, behold, the day cometh, that shall burn as an oven;
- and all the proud, yea, and all that do wickedly, shall be stubble: and the day that cometh shall burn them up, saith the LORD of hosts…
- But unto you that fear my name / attributes shall the Sun of righteousness arise with healing in his wings; and ye shall go forth, and grow up as calves of the stall.” (Malachi 4:1-2)
The essential message of the Bible is the imperative for humans to choose a protector and benefactor in the rivalry between
- God’s promised human Son who remains utterly dependent for all power on his Singularity Father
- and a high powered, but self-limited hyper-dimensional Adversary who, because disconnected from the infinite Singularity, must exploit humans as an ongoing source of energy.
When you put it that way, the choice seems obvious, doesn’t it?
“…when ye knew not God, ye did service unto them which by nature [i.e. have no intrinsic power, only limited power given them by the true God] are no gods…” (Galatians 4:8)
“...I command thee this day to love / be one with the LORD thy God, to walk in his ways, and to keep his commandments and his statutes and his judgments, that thou mayest live and multiply: and the LORD thy God shall bless thee in the land whither thou goest to possess it. But if thine heart turn away…and worship other gods, and serve them; I denounce unto you this day, that ye shall surely perish [because those gods will deceive you and lead you into a trap to steal your energy / power / life]” (Deuteronomy 30:16-18)