The Bible documents that Adam provided eye-witness testimony of YHVH / Creator / Singularity source of life, and proof of guaranteed death, to all generations up to Noah’s.
This version of events was so well established by Adam mere existence that it couldn’t be denied by the Adversary. He could only corrupt it over time.
This is demonstrated by the Egyptian religion’s paradigm shift.
- A primeval cosmic god, Atum is the sun god as creator, the substance from which all creation unfurled. He is the Lord of the Universe. This is the Singularity / Ani YHVH in the biblical account and indicates that the ancient peoples who lived in the area later known as Egypt knew the biblical account. Atum was the first and most important Ancient Egyptian god to be worshiped.
- Shu: the first-born son of the creator. The snake-demon Apep and his followers plotted his downfall and launched a vicious attack against the divine pharaoh. Although Shu defeated Apep and his minions, he became gravely ill from the contact with the corrupt entities. He marked the separation between the world of the living and the world of the dead.
- This is indisputably Adam, originally immortal who became mortal after interacting with the Serpent in the Garden of Eden.
- Tefnut: the sister-wife of Shu and the mother of Geb and Nut, always wears a solar disk and carries a sceptre (representing power) and the ankh (representing the breath of life / mitochondria). This is indisputably Eve, the Mother of all Living.
- Geb was “the son of Shu” This identifies him as being accepted as being in his likeness, ergo his heir. This is indisputably the YHVH’s Righteous Kings List in Genesis 5 – the heirs to Adam’s delegated / chosen one / Christ position as King of the Earth, i.e. Seth after the death of the heir-apparent Abel.
- Jared – In the book of Enoch it is reported that certain angels began engaging in sexual intercourse with human women “in the days of Jared.” This corroborates the report in Genesis 6:1-22 “when men began to multiply on the face of the earth, and daughters were born unto them, that the sons of God saw the daughters of men that they were fair; and they took them wives of all which they chose.”
- Enoch – In the book of the dead, the Pharaoh says “I am decreed to be the Heir, the Lord of the Earth of Geb. I have union with women. Geb hath refreshed me, and he hath caused me to ascend his throne.” This points to righteous Enoch, referenced as “the seventh from Adam” to distinguish him from Cain’s son Enoch. Righteous Enoch was famous for being God’s anointed King of the whole earth during an era of falling away to false gods, as well as condemning the fallen angels for having sexual intercourse with human women in contrast to the rights of human males. This demonstrates the Adversary’s strategy of blurring the distinction between the righteous and unrighteous.
- Righteous Lamech
Let’s compare this account in Genesis with the oldest Egyptian record.
[T]he ancient Egyptians consider their civilization as the legacy of gods who came not from Earth but from elsewhere in the cosmos, and Pre-Pharaonic Egypt seems to back up this theory. One of the most important ancient texts that can tell us more about this time in history is the Papyrus of Turin. Not only does this list include all of the ‘official’ historic Pharaohs of Ancient Egypt, but it also includes the deities or “gods” who came from above and reigned over the lands of Egypt before the first mortal Pharaoh of Egypt.
Well, more or less. Obviously there’s quite a lot of missing pieces. Most significantly, rows 1-11. These could be the either the righteous line of YHVH through Seth, or the unrighteous line of Lucifer through Cain. Notice the similarities in names which lead
to confusion in oral traditions and loss of records over time.
- the sister of Tubalcain was Naamah.
These are the actual names written on the papyrus, omitting the years, summations and headings:
When we match up the attributes associated with the names in rows 12-20 we recognize that these are the line of Cain.
THEREFORE the pre-dynastic rulers of the land that came to be called Egypt can’t be duplicated in rows 1-11, AND THEREFORE THEY MUST BE the righteous line of Seth as documented in the Bible – later deleted from Egyptian history by the Adversary.
Logically we can deduce that in the absence of rows 1-11, the Turin King List validates the only other option – the Genesis account of Egypt’s ancient history.
- Row 13 – Ra – originally a sun god. most evidently Lucifer, AKA the Greek Kronos, who determined to be like the most High. Amun-Ra is a result of merging of two deities in order to give them a new meaning and importance and was quite common in Egyptian religion.
- Row 13- missing, but “probably Shu“, noted above to be the father of all humanity, Adam, whose unique identity as the first human being was personally testified to all humanity by his presence during his almost 1,000 years life span.
- Row 14 – Geb who became identified with the Greek god Kronos / Lucifer (time / death). This would be the clone of Lucifer, i.e. the Sumerian Utu / Greek Zeus / biblical Satan, the “god of this world” because authority was delivered to him by Mrs. Adam when she submitted to him.
- Row 15 Osiris was the god of agriculture, life, and resurrection, life, and vegetation, an obvious parallel to Cain, At times considered the eldest son of the earth god Geb, he is the human son of Satan in the sense accepted by Satan as being in his likeness and qualified by him as serving as his representative. This is known biblically as “the way of Cain…to whom is reserved the blackness of darkness for ever.” (Jude 1:11-13)
- brother / close relative and husband of Isis. She is first mentioned in the Old Kingdom (c. 2686 – c. 2181 BCE) as having resurrected her slain brother – husband by hunting down and reassembling the pieces of his dismembered corpse, (although she never did find his penis) in order to produce his heir, Horus the Younger as a rival to Set. Obviously this was done in order to maintain her powerful and wealthy position as Queen. “Out of the common thread of death and resurrection came the worship of Dumuzid / Tammuz / Adonis i.e. Lord of vegetation which died every Fall and rose again every Spring, again leading back to Cain.
- brother / close relative of Set
- brother of Horus the Elder
- Row 16 Set, Osiris’ brother / i.e. close relative murdered Osiris, then dismembered his brother’s corpse and spread the pieces all over the country. This parallels the the apocryphal report that Cain was murdered by a blood relative, and this is validated by the biblical account that Cain’s ungodly descendant Lameh referenced Cain when calling down a curse on anyone who took vengeance on him. Distributing a dismembered a corpse to spread tidings of bloody vengeance against anyone who rebelled against the new leadership was not unique to Set or Egypt, being documented in the Bible. This fits with ungodly Lamech being a direct rival to godly Lamech towards the end of the pre-flood era when the gods interacted directly with humanity.
- Row 17 Horus the Elder brother / close relative to Osiris / Cain and Set[h] / Lamech is best known to us in a tale known as The Contendings of Horus and Seth. Set in Upper Egypt closest to Eden and Horus in Lower Egypt had battled for hegemony of the entire region brutally. Horus was the ultimate victor, but in the struggle his eye was gouged out. We can all parallel him with the Norse god Odin, right?
- Odin’s chief attributes were his wit, wile, and wisdom. This is the equivalent of Lucifer.
- Odin sired a son, Baldur (a name meaning “lord”), the equivalent of Satan who became ruler of this world
- With another primeval entity, Odin had Thor, who is the equivalent of Zeus, AKA Satan cloned son of Lucifer.
- Odin appeared in early Roman sources, such as Tacitus’ Germania of the first century CE, as Mercury – a cloned son of Zeus / Satan.
- Due to cloning, as detailed in the post Seed Of The Serpent, all three generations of Lucifer – Satan – Apollo can be associated with the original Lucifer by any name in any culture.
- The human vicar / representative of a god is deemed to be the very image and likeness of the god. The human who was deified in the way of Cain after Set/Lamech murdered Osiris/ Cain would be listed in Cain’s king list. The best candidate is one of Lamech’s sons who carried on the family business of murder for promotion, and was honored by later generations for his prowess.
- I putting my money on Tubalcain, an instructer of every artificer in brass and iron:which can be rephrased in modern terms as Lead Engineer in Weapons Research and Development equivalent to Wernher Von Braun.
- Row 18 Thoth – The Greeks identified Thoth with Hermes, the herald of the gods, another one of Zeus’ cloned sons.
- With reference to Cain’s king list, that would be Jabal: he was the father of such as dwell in tents, i.e. nomads whose latest news from their travels would always be welcomed by isolated farmers, and whose knowledge from encounters with other cultures would awe and impress the hicks making them easy prey for a gypsy caravan.
- Gypsies were so named because they were initially thought to have come from Egypt. For thousands of years they have adhered to tradition including practicing portable trades such as repairing metal tools, working with horses, fortune telling, and entertainment.
- Row 19 Maat – is generally translated as “that which is straight” or “truth” but also implies “order”, “balance” and “justice”. Ma’at is reportedly the daughter of the sun-god Ra who we know is Lucifer. The earliest substantial surviving accounts of Maat are found in the Pyramid Texts of Unas (ca. 2375 BCE and 2345 BCE), which places it in a biblical time frame just before Noah’s flood of judgment on wicked mankind. Validating the general state of wickedness of this era, Maat represents the inevitable development from Antichrist’s promise of liberty to strict laws to avert rebellion.
- “God spared not the angels that sinned, but cast them down to hell…and spared not the old world…bringing in the flood upon the world of the ungodly…them that…despise government. Presumptuous are they, selfwilled…While they promise them [their converts] liberty” (II Peter 2)
- We are seeing this in America today, the so-called “Land of the Free” as an elitist government is radically forcing immorality on society with legalized protections of homosexuality and gender self-identification by children, and enforced DNA-altering immunizations. An analysis of America’s current socio-political climate draws on de Tocqueville’s 1835 prediction that American democracy is a tyranny of the majority. Because tyranny relies on gaslighting and dismissing facts, no definitive portraiture of freedom is made; therefore, the tyrannized are instead in collective submission to its illusion.
- Row 20 Hor / Horus – posthumously conceived by Isis as the true heir to Osiris, he shows up later in the pantheon of gods, worshipped from late prehistoric Egypt as god of kingship and the sky. The Romans called him Apollo in their own language, making him one of Zeus’ cloned sons.
- As the the inventor of string-music, he corresponds to ungodly Lamech’s son Jubal. His rivalry with his own father, whether as Apollo with Zeus or Jubal with Lamech is 100% consistent with the history of godless hopeful heirs to thrones staging coups. following Zeus’ takeover of his father Lucifer’s power.
It is a great enigma why mainstream scholars consider this ancient text a pure myth and why most details of the ancient text have been overlooked and omitted from the history books…
The Palermo stele is another incredible ancient text that mentioned the pre-dynastic rulers of Ancient Egypt. This ancient Stele even makes reference to Egyptian God Horus, suggesting that he was a physical ruler of the Ancient Egypt thousands of years ago.
Interesting, Egyptian High Priest Manetho, who had access to unlimited ancient texts from the Ancient Library of Alexandria, and who wrote for the Pharaoh the history of Ancient Egypt in 30 volumes makes reference to the divine beings that ruled during Pre-Pharaonic Egypt.
If you look at today’s Egyptologists, you with find out that they too make use of Manetho’s dating considering it as a very reliable tool when studying the officially recognized dynasties, yet for some mysterious reason, the same Egyptologists have decided to avoid anything related to Pre-historic dynasties, carefully selecting certain details and adopting them as their own, while rejecting anything that does not fit into ‘their view‘ of history. [Emphasis in the original.]
Like the eye-witness testimony of YHVH’s Savior’s proof of resurrection from the dead, this faith-based system of salvation from death by the Singularity source of life was copied, and necessarily distorted, by the Adversary, beginning with Cain.
c. 3150 – c. 2600 BC: The Early Dynastic Period in Egypt is the beginning of the historical [documented] era of the country during which the regions of Upper Egypt (south) and Lower Egypt (north) were united as one country under a centralized government.
During this period the divine rule of the kings began and a recognizable Egyptian culture, including the development of writing, arts, and sciences developed. The title `pharaoh‘ was not used during this period; rulers were referred to as `kings.’
“That Egypt was created through military means is a basic concept expressed in the art of the period. A sizeable set of stone objects, including ceremonial mace-heads and palettes, contain scenes of war and fighting between men, between animals, and between men and animals.”
These Egyptian images include depictions of gods, giants and what appear to be dinosaurs, consistent with the written documentation in Genesis 6 and Job 40 of the circumstances that brought about destruction by flood and the end of the era when gods freely interacted with humans.
The First Dynasty of Egypt is established shortly after Noah’s flood.
The First Dynasty of Egypt (c. 3150 – c. 2900 BCE) was founded by Menes/Narmer…[who] expanded his territory into Canaan and Nubia…Narmer was especially interested in religion and the concept of the afterlife and the mastaba tomb (a house for the deceased) was developed under his reign.
These sociological facts of human nature shed light on the dark side of the ancient pagan civilizations – the extremely high rates of death under conditions of constant warfare between rival nations.
A major difference between the religions is that the representative of the God of Israel was sacrificed to save the lives and well-being of his people.
Contrast this with the pagan gods of Egypt and elsewhere who demand sacrifices of their people to maintain his life and status. This is because immortals, although they can’t starve to death, require a source of replenishing energy to maintain and increase their power.
“he had…rained down manna upon them to eat, and had given them of the corn of heaven. Man did eat angels’ food: he sent them meat to the full.” (Psalm 78:23-25)
“Of every tree of the garden thou mayest freely eat: But of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil…Behold, the man is become as one of us…to know good and evil: and now, lest he put forth his hand, and take also of the tree of life, and eat, and live for ever…the Lord God sent him forth from the garden of Eden…and he placed at the east of the garden of Eden Cherubims, and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.” (Genesis 2:16-17; 3:23-24)
“Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life.” (Revelation 22)
Since the fallen angels had lost access to angels’ food in heaven and to the tree of life, they obtain sources of energy to engage in activities by becoming predators.
As hyper dimensional energy beings, they must consume life energy from another living being.
“the life of the flesh is in the blood: and I have given it to you upon the altar to make an atonement for your souls: for it is the blood that maketh an atonement for the soul. Therefore I said unto the children of Israel, No soul of you shall eat blood, neither shall any stranger that sojourneth among you eat blood [that’s us Gentile converts to YHVH’s Promised Savior]. For it is the life of all flesh…whosoever eateth it shall be cut off.” (Leviticus 17:11-14)