Hesiod describes the five ages of human history. During the Golden Age, Cronus / Lucifer ruled the universe… After this his son ZEUS seized control, the Golden Age gave way to the Silver Age. After the Silver Age came the Bronze Age that was known for its endless wars Zeus’ son Apollo, the god of war. The Heroic Age was the time of demigods / sons of gods and human women / giants] and the Trojan War. The present day is the corrupt Iron Age.
During Hesiod’s Golden Age’s battles of Creations week, all the rebel angels would have been, literally, “charged up” by the spirit beings they overcame and whose resources they took to themselves. Exactly like humans do in our earth wars.
By many accounts, Saddam Hussein invaded Kuwait in large part because of oil... In 1988 he faced economic-reconstruction costs of $230 billion in the aftermath of his war with Iran; Iraq’s annual oil revenues of $13 billion did not even cover current expenditures…every dollar drop in the price of oil cost Iraq a billion dollars a year Not only was annexing Kuwait like capturing a gold mine, but had Iraq’s President gone unchallenged in his use of force, he would have been…jacking up the world price by the ten dollars a barrel or more that he had mentioned in May.
The Enuma Elish fleshes out with vivid descriptions the sparse biblical record of the gods producing terrifying creatures for the battles of Darkness against the Light.
- “Dead things [think vampires, having no connection to the source of life but not inactive] are formed from under the waters [sea of outer space], and the inhabitants thereof.
- Hell is naked [exposed, no secrets] before him, and destruction hath no covering…
- He hath compassed the waters with bounds, until the day and night come to an end...
- He divideth the sea [above and below the firmament] with his power,
- and by his understanding he smiteth through the proud.” (Job 26:5-12)
Set upa [battle cry] and avenge them!
Con[quer the enemy] and reduce them to nought!’…
They were fierce, scheming restlessly night and day.
They were working up to war, growling and raging.
They convened a council and created conflict.
Mother Hubur [Tiamat, the original sea, chaotic energy of outer space], who fashions all things,
Contributed an unfaceable weapon: she bore giant snakes,
Sharp of tooth and unsparing of fang(?).
She filled their bodies with venom instead of blood.
She cloaked ferocious dragons with fearsome rays
And made them bear mantles of radiance, made them godlike,
(chanting this imprecation)
‘Whoever looks upon them shall collapse in utter terror!
Their bodies shall rear up continually and never turn away!’
She stationed a horned serpent,
a rabid dog,
and a scorpion-man,
“And the fifth angel sounded, and I saw a star fall from heaven unto the earth: and to him was given the key of the bottomless pit. And he opened the bottomless pit…And there came out of the smoke locusts upon the earth: and unto them was given power, as the scorpions of the earth have power…And the shapes of the locusts were like unto horses prepared unto battle; and on their heads were as it were crowns like gold, and their faces were as the faces of men. And they had hair as the hair of women, and their teeth were as the teeth of lions. And they had breastplates, as it were breastplates of iron; and the sound of their wings was as the sound of chariots of many horses running to battle. And they had tails like unto scorpions, and there were stings in their tails.” (Rev 9:1-11)
and a bull-man
Bearing merciless weapons, fearless in battle. Her orders were so powerful, they could not be disobeyed. In addition she created eleven more likewise.
Over the gods her offspring who had convened a council for her
She promoted Qingu and made him greatest among them,
Conferred upon him leadership of the army, command of the assembly…Your commands shall always prevail over all the Anu-kki! [sons of Anu / Ani / YHVH / Singularity]’
Tiamat / Mother Hubur, which we can understand as “the Motherland”, the congregate of nameless inhabitants of the sea of outer space, or second heaven – certainly doesn’t reflect the actions of God’s righteous angels. She undoubtedly represents a roiling mass of energy-to shape shifting rivals among the fallen angels wreaking death and destruction on society as they fight each other in perpetual power struggles even after the current ruler is deposed.
We must recognize that wars do not consist of simply “good guys” versus the “bad guys”. They can all be bad guys and the righteous don’t side with “the lesser of two evils” between the Democrats and Republicans, or the conservatives end up voting an evil dictator into office.
The Vedas and Sumerian Enuma Elish state that their gods came into being after the creation of the world and therefore are unable to give testimony about Creation. In the intense rivalry that has always existed between religions, this clues us in to the fundamental importance of Creation in religion.
It also clues us in as to how these gods came into being.
Working from the base understanding that the spirit / pure energy sons of God were “spun-off” from the Creator-Singularity, we deduce that Lucifer did likewise. He split off pieces of himself to form his sons who likewise shared his likeness of manipulating pure energy.
“How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer…Prepare slaughter for his children.” (Isaiah 14:12-21)
Reviewing the Lucifer’s children in his Greek incarnation as Cronus can help us start from a more familiar point of view. The following chart gives a broad overview of Hesiod’s theogony, or origins of the gods.
Do not try to make sense of it all. Start with the topmost entity, Chaos / the Void. This where the Classics-enamored Renaissance got the idea for Evolution. Not scientific at all.
Line 2 parallels Genesis 1:1-2 where the Earth is created which is promptly turned into an Abyss by the forces of Darkness, driven by Desire to overthrown the Creator, bringing down the black curtain of Night. These bring about the states of Doom and Death, but also Dreams / Hopes, followed by “Let there be Light” with Ur-anus in the Sky with sparkling diamonds and other gem colors.
The first generation of personified Greek gods are
- Uranus the Greek version of the Sumerian Anu and Hebrew Ani, the Singularity Energy
- and Gaia / Earth / Mass. Gaia / Mass which can be loosely characterized as the “wife” of Uranus with whom he generated offspring in terms of E=mc2.
Note that Uranus / YHVH is given parentage of two groups of gods, paralleling the duality of the righteous Sons of God and the rebel angels. According to the Greeks, there were at least 18 hyper dimensional beings who Uranus / Ani hated and “hid” in the earth.
- 3 Hecatoncheires / Hundred hands: giant powerful brothers. If you’ve read Ezekiel, you know that there are some strange manifestations of powerful hyper dimensional beings beyond the cherubim.
- 3 Cyclops: one eyed giants. The existence and involvement of these hyper dimensional beings is supported by the biblical account that prior to the Flood, “there were giants in the earth” (Genesis 6:4).
- 12 Titans altogether
Lucifer’s version is obvious for the political spin he puts on the war.
“Kronos (Cronus), the wily, youngest and most terrible [Titan]…hated his lusty sire [Uranus / Ani / YHVH]…””from his ambush stretched forth his left hand and in his right took the great long sickle with jagged teeth, and swiftly lopped off his own father’s members and cast them away to from the immortal flesh, and in it there grew a maiden…Aphrodite / Venus.”
This is just trash talk, but provides the testimony needed to match Cronus with Lucifer.
- He was created by Ur-anus / Anu / Ani / YHVH.
- Lucifer did try to castrate / emasculate / render powerless the Father of mankind by causing the death of his humans.
- Cronus’s name / attribute of Time indisputably links him to the Serpent who brought Death into the Garden of Eden.
Cronus had multiple offspring, but, according to the Greek version, out of a well-founded fear of a coup – so common in monarchies – he swallowed the first five one after another right after producing them.
In terms of energy conservation, he took all their energy back into himself as he discovered the irrefutable second Law of Physics.
The succeeding generations of full divinities are generated by the rebel Titans, either singly or by pairing with one another to minimize personal loss of energy. They are, logically, reported to be inferior in attributes and power to their parents, since they were made with only a portion of their parent’s Energy.
- Hesiod reports that the pairing of Oceanus and Tethys produced 3,000 river gods, and 3,000 Oceanid nymphs.
- “Hera without union with Zeus…bare famous Hephaestus, who is skilled in crafts more than all the sons of Heaven.” Hesiod Theogony 924ff
The last of Cronus’ children, Zeus, was smuggled to safety by his mother, another hyper dimensional being. Based on the MO detailed in the myths, she was certainly forced to contribute part of her energy into making offspring for Cronus, in order to minimize his energy output, and highly resented it. She got her revenge through Zeus who led the Titanomachy. This was the war of his generation of gods, called the Olympians, against the older generation led by Cronus.
Hesiod uses the expression “the former gods” (theoi proteroi) in reference to the Titans. They were the banished gods, who were no longer part of the upper world…the antithesis of, and in opposition to, the Olympians, the gods of the heavens. Hesiod called the Titans “earth-born” (chthonic)…”who dwell beneath the earth”…
They were…not, apparently, as was once thought, the old gods of an indigenous group in Greece…Rather, they were a group of gods…from the Near East…imported gods…
The Titans were the previous generation, and family of gods, whom the Olympians had to overthrow, and banish from the upper world, in order to become the ruling pantheon of Greek gods.
- Atlas, who had many daughters children, mostly daughters, the Hesperides, the Hyades, and the Pleiades. His loss of energy through generating children may explain his defeat when fighting Zeus and his followers in the Titanomachy. Atlas was condemned to hold up the sky for eternity. A play on the firmament of heaven, possibly formed by God’s energy beings.
- Menoetius, killed by Zeus
- Prometheus, famous for stealing the gods’, i.e. sacred, fire to share with mankind. Zeus sentenced him to eternal punishment.
- “Zeus himself gave birth from his own head to bright-eyed Tritogeneia [Athena], the awful, the strife-stirring, the host-leader, the unwearying, the queen, who delights in tumults and wars and battles.”
- Zeus carried the fetus of Dionysus in his thigh until he was born.
Is anyone catching where Zeus got the resources to procreate on his own? He plundered it from the first generation powerful hyper dimensional beings Atlas, Menoetius, Prometheus, and many others not listed.
And that is why the pagan gods, the fallen angels, the aliens, whatever you want to call them, are doomed. Interminable infighting, self-destruction of their own kind, resulting chaos and entropy sucks them down into a black hole of their own making.