- The “above” and “below” of Luciferian plans are not, as might be assumed, heaven and earth. This is the firmament barrier put in place to protect humans from “hangry” beings intent on devouring humans’ energy.
The bronze statue is nearly 9 ft tall and depicts a winged hermaphrodite known as Baphomet, flanked by two smiling children…
Two fingers on the right hand point up and two on the left hand point down, meaning “as above, so below”.
These words and the accompanying gesture are familiar to occultists. They are drawn from the ancient works of Hermes Trismegistus, whose writings became popular during the Renaissance.
This spiritual concept replaces the Creator’s will being done with a human’s will being done.
This, of course, requires empowerment by another hyper dimensional being other than the Creator.
…we are spiritual beings having a human experience. To be in intimate connection with these guiding benevolent forces gives us strength, hope and direction in a challenging world…they are always near awaiting an opportunity for connection…
1. Set the Mood – Bring into this setting any objects of power which hold significance – crystals, sacred objects and spiritual art.
2. Craft a Clear Intention – With clear focus, we can call in the beings most suited to …working on self healing…seeking profound teachings…
3. Practice with Loving Patience on Yourself – …communication with Spirit…cannot be done from the mind...Rather with…trust, you will find yourself in communion with the divine energy forces at work all around you.
4. Relax and Breathe – Breathe [meditation] is…the surest way to…open potent gateways to spirit.
5. Call in – As with all spiritual work, the dictates of your heart will call in like frequencies…
6. Sacred Sounds – The most profound of all sacred sounds is our own voice. [Surely that lie is transparent. Can you call the world into existence?] Chanting is the process by which we make the sounds of the universe…a perfect portal to contacting your spirit guides.
7. Go through the “Door” –[Are you beginning to pick up the pagan culture in which Christ preached?] As your breathing slows and sacred space is activated, you may notice a shift in your being. This is the turning on of your light body…the aspect of you that is pure spirit…See yourself walking through a “doorway” into another dimension…You will notice an expanse of infinite space around you. It is in this space that we are open, available and altered enough from our everyday spaces to meet with our Guides
8. Invite in your Spirit Guides and Angels – In the bliss of the abyss, [seriously!?] call in your personal Guides and Angels…and give them clear permission to join with you [emphasis added]. We live in a free will universe…If you do not explicitly give permission, you may miss their encounters…
9. Open yourself to Subtle Frequencies – messages may come asvisions, impressions, smells or thoughts…
10. Ask for a Sign – a sure way they can express their presence
12. Give thanks! – ensure you continue to incur their goodwill…as it shows them resolutely you know they are there and are willing to bring your voice and your will to the reality of their presence.
13. Return – take precautions to return the ways we came…Ask your Guides to help you with this …they know the way!Soul fragmentationoccurs when we leave behind pieces of ourselves (in both physical and non- physical realities)…ensure you gather all aspects of yourself and can bring our full power and potential back to you now. You may feel yourself a bit altered after these encounters, take that as a sign in your body that something had indeed occurred! [And you are so trusting of these strangers’ beneficence that they didn’t replace all or part of you?]
14. Living in the Sacred Everyday – recognize it is a thriving part of our reality…regard for the relationships formed…enhance our psychic abilities…to receive these messages…all the time.
Core Magick and Core Magickal techniques, as we know them today, represent a huge tool kit; a vast collection of practices, beliefs, spells, deities, experiments, tools, rituals, ideas and ideals. The material I am presenting to you spans both time and space, so don’t be surprised to see eastern practices beside western practices, and Neuro-Linguistic Programming inside Shamanic rituals presented in a Neo-Pagan format.
…years of scientific experimentation and ethnographic research have resulted in the simplest and most effective way to alter physical reality in ways that match your desires… It is time for you to claim your birthright and become a co-creator with DEITY...You are moving from a life in which things happen to you, to one in which you make things happen…
We will begin with meditation…feel yourself getting lighter and lighter, floating up out of your body...You can trust your body to take care of itself while you “go out and have a look”. Pass through the roof, into the sky, through the clouds, through the atmosphere into space. Fly past the moon, out towards the stars…I want you to be able to see all the stars in the blackness of the universe with your eyes open and pointed at the wall or floor…This method is a combination of things I learned in Kundalini Yoga, Zen Walking Meditation, Rolfing and Shamanic Journeying.
It is so inconsistent with experienced reality to believe that there are powerful strangers whose only desire is to benefit humans and help them evolve that it just boggles the mind that anyone could believe it.
This is straight up psychotic delusion.
Any religion that teaches that humanity should engage in a relationship with a stranger is obviously dangerous. Have we not learned Stranger Danger?
Haven’t we all experienced relationships into which we were lured with promises of benefits, only to discover that our resources were being exploited for the benefit of the other, to the detriment and even destruction of our self?
They don’t meet our needs. They need us to meet theirs.
When some of the created hyper dimensional beings split themselves off from unity with God to become independent beings these creatures had lost their continuous source of life energy. They were soon to lose their minds as well, when they realized what they had done.
“God standeth in the congregation of the mighty; he judgeth among the gods. How long will ye judge unjustly, and accept the persons of the wicked? Selah. Defend the poor and fatherless: do justice to the afflicted and needy…I have said, Ye are gods; and all of you are children of the most High. But ye shall die like men.” (Psalm 82)
This is not so much judgment as it is a simple statement of fact. Only the Infinite Singularity, which by definition is the unique identity / name of the Creator, has an endless supply of energy. Everyone else, by the laws of the Physical Universe in which E=mc2 keeps the universe in balance, has to access energy outside of their created allotment.
Reframe the vague religious concept of immortality with its physics correlate.
“[T]he First Law of Thermodynamics states that energy cannot be created or destroyed, only transformed from one form to another.
That includes active kinetic to inactive potential.
“Hast thou…caused the dayspring to know his place; That it might take hold of the ends of the earth, that the wicked might be shaken out of it?…
they stand [motionless] as a garment(heavily weighted with gold and gems). And from the wicked their light / activation / life which on earth proceeds from the sun is withholden…
the gates of death been opened.” (Job 38:4-17)
Neil Gaman’s The Sandman portrays this concept in the most Renaissance way. When the Immortal Sandman was separated from his sources of power – sand, helm, ruby – he reverted to a horrible state of sensate inactive energy in a glass bubble. This isolation and inability to interact with the environment is just another word for death.
The parallels are logically explained by the logic of the physics of it all.
The Second Law of Thermodynamics states that an isolated system inevitably moves toward a state of disorder. Additionally, the more the energy in the system is transformed, the more of it is wasted on the work of transformation. An infinity entity / immortal angel would have to be a perpetual motion machine that produces work without energy input. And there is no such thing other than, by definition, the Singularity.
Therefore we can conclude that once disconnected from the Singularity, even when hyper dimensional beings reinvigorate themselves by drawing on other beings’ energy, they will nonetheless inevitably deteriorate into a state of chaos that, like a black hole, wreaks destruction on creation.
This concept is also portrayed in The Sandman’s Vortex.
I must say I thoroughly enjoyed Netflix’ excellent adaptation of Gaiman’s text to screen, most of all for what I perceive to be accurate presentations of hyper dimensional beings reported in the ancient Hebrew and Sumerian texts as being involved with mankind since the beginning of time. You just can’t get this dimension of spiritual education at church.
- So all creatures must re-charge their energy
- through current (get the pun?) connection to the Singularity
- or by engulfing other spirit energy / life in one form or another.
Something like amoebas.
Only an immature egocentric individual can imagine that reality will conform to his/he wishes and bend to his/her behavior. It is the will of the psychopath intent on ruthlessly damage and destroy the people and world around him/her to take what he wants at their expense.
Anyone who has suffered in relationships from egocentric and psychopathic persons should welcome the safety found in the Bible as a guidebook to personal relationships, physical and emotional health, and eternal security.
“The thief cometh not, but for to steal [your innocence and liveliness], and to kill [at the least your hopes and dreams], and to destroy [your quality if not your quantity of life]: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.” (John 10:10)
Zecharia Sitchin (1920-2010)…was best known for his fringe theories on the origins of Earth and man-kinds celestial ancestry (alien ancestry)…According to his official website, http://www.sitchin.com, he is “one of few scholars able to read and interpret ancient Sumerian and Akkadian clay tablets.” His interpretations and theories were compiled into his seven books…what he professed…attempts to provide an answer to some of humanities timeless questions, namely, “Why are we here?” and “How did we come to be here?”
The Annunaki arrived on Earth…looking for minerals, namely gold which they began mining in Africa. When Anunnaki miners became displeased with working conditions it was decided that Anunnaki genes and Homo erectus genes would be engineered to create slaves to replace the miners, thus resulting in Homo sapiens, or man-kind as we know it. The evidence sited in support of this belief can be found through a link on the Facebook page which takes you to a website called, enkispeaks.com.
“Thou shalt make no covenant with…their gods…for if thou serve their gods, it will surely be a snare unto thee.” (Exodus 23:32-33)
Jesus Christ was absolutely referring to religious leaders. Christianity is full of them, as we should expect. How many different denominations under how many different teachers claiming they are The Way, The Truth, and The Life?
How about Name It And Claim? Sure sounds to me exactly like “As above, so below.”
Name it and claim it is a “theology” taught by some televangelists, faith healers, megachurches, and Pentecostal preachers. Some such teachers…prefer to call their doctrine “Word of Faith” or the “prosperity gospel“. Less kind detractors also call Word of Faith theology “blab it and grab it”.
The movement itself became popularized through the operations of Kenneth Hagin (1917–2003), a Pentecostal preacher from Texas and later based in Tulsa, Oklahoma…Hagin authored scores of booklets teaching how the Holy Spirit could make you rich, healthy, and “anointed” with spiritual gifts if you would just have enough faith to “name it and claim it”…
This basically means that all you need to do is to engage in magical thinking (in a Christian version of The Secret) and/or sympathetic magic (see the “seed” example below) to have the Good Lord shower you with worldly goods and success.
A variant of the “prosperity gospel” preached by figures like Mike Murdock, Kenneth Copeland, Creflo Dollar (no, seriously, that’s his real name), Todd Coontz (currently in prison over tax fraud) and James Payne involves gulling their more desperate audience members into
bribing Godsending “seed money” directly to the televangelist with the promise of divine rewards in the form of wealth gains proportional to the size of their “seed”…
This line of magical thinking may have helped to fuel the expansion of sub-prime mortgages which fed into an economic mess. Preachers encouraged people with bad credit-ratings to take out mortgages on homes that they could not afford because, since they were faithful Christians, God would take care of te rest. In fact, many of the areas worst affected by the housing bubble also happened to be home to churches advocating “name it and claim it.”