Key precept: Hyper-dimensional aliens need human collaborators to function in the lower four dimensions.
Noah 1056 AM – 2006 AM
“And God looked upon the earth, and, behold, it was corrupt; for all flesh had corrupted his way upon the earth. And God said unto Noah, The end of all flesh is come before me; for the earth is filled with violence through them; and, behold, I will destroy them with the earth.” (Gen 6:12-13)
It didn’t take long for humanity to come to the brink of extinction. Just six chapters covering roughly 1,500 years record human history from Creation to the Flood. There has been roughly 4,500 years since the flood, i.e. triple the amount of time of the pre-flood civilization. Despite numerous empires demonstrating appalling evil against mankind, we have not yet reached the utter depths of depravity of Noah’s days resulting in the end of God’s patience.
What characteristics of the pre-flood human society brought about the end of that era? We need to know, because the end of our era will be brought about by the same catastrophic circumstances.
“But as the days of Noah were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.” (Matthew 24:37)
The following extremely brief review of biblical prophecy of the end times will be expanded on in a later post. For now I just want to expand our awareness that the end of the antediluvian era is not a mystery. What has been before will be again, and vice versa – known history reveals past history.
“In the third year of Cyrus king of Persia a thing was revealed unto Daniel, whose name was called Belteshazzar; and the thing was true, but the time appointed was long…Then said he unto me, Fear not, Daniel: for from the first day that thou didst set thine heart to understand, and to chasten thyself before thy God, thy words were heard, and I am come for thy words…to make thee understand what shall befall thy people in the latter days… (Daniel 10-12)
“…the disciples came unto him privately, saying, Tell us…what shall be the sign of thy coming, and of the end of the world? And Jesus answered and said unto them…(Matthew 24)
I’ve condensed and rearranged the order of events to show how the Promised Savior’s answer is a condensed version of Daniel’s prophecy. Like the Jews in the Babylonian exile who were expecting the Messiah to deliver them from Babylonian rule since their 70 years punishment was finished, so the disciples were expecting Jesus to deliver them from Roman rule since he had arrived. Both groups were informed otherwise.
“Now learn a parable of the fig tree; When his branch is yet tender, and putteth forth leaves, ye know that summer is nigh: So likewise ye, when ye shall see all these things, know that it is near, even at the doors…But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only.” (Matthew 24:32-36)
With that firmly in mind, please also keep in mind that I am not pointing the finger at any person or event as being fulfilment of prophecy, simply as being one of a host of examples of prophecy that have occurred over thousands of years. My purpose is to update our static Sunday School pictures to vivid current events.
many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ/the Savior; and shall deceive many
- And a mighty king shall stand up, that shall rule with great dominion, and do according to his will...[i.e. end war, be hailed as the Prince of Peace through strength]
- And the king of the south shall be strong, and one of his princes; and he shall be strong above him, and have dominion; his dominion shall be a great dominion.
- the robbers of thy people shall exalt themselves to establish the vision;
- he that cometh against him shall do according to his own will, and none shall stand before him:
- shall stand up a vile person, to whom they shall not give the honour of the kingdom: but he shall come in peaceably, and obtain the kingdom by flatteries. And after the league made with him he shall work deceitfully: for he shall come up, and shall become strong with a small people. He shall enter peaceably even upon the fattest places of the province; and he shall do that which his fathers have not done, nor his fathers’ fathers; he shall scatter among them the prey, and spoil, and riches: yea, and he shall forecast his devices against the strong holds, even for a time…
- And both of these kings’ hearts shall be to do mischief, and they shall speak lies at one table…and his heart shall be against the holy covenant; and he shall do exploits…and have intelligence with them that forsake the holy covenant. And arms shall stand on his part, and they shall pollute the sanctuary of strength, and shall take away the daily sacrifice, and they shall place the abomination that maketh desolate. And such as do wickedly against the covenant shall he corrupt by flatteries: but the people that do know their God shall be strong, and do exploits. And the king shall do according to his will; and he shall exalt himself, and magnify himself above every god, and shall speak marvellous things against the God of gods…nor regard any god: for he shall magnify himself above all. But in his estate shall he honour the God of forces: and a god whom his fathers knew not shall he honour with gold, and silver, and with precious and pleasant things. Thus shall he do in the most strong holds with a strange god, whom he shall acknowledge and increase with glory: and he shall cause them to rule over many, and shall divide the land for gain...And he shall plant the tabernacles of his palace between the seas in the glorious holy mountain
nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom:
- three kings in Persia; and the fourth shall be far richer than they all: and by his strength through his riches he shall stir up all against the realm of Grecia.
- the king’s daughter of the south shall come to the king of the north to make an agreement: but she shall not retain the power of the arm; neither shall he stand, nor his arm:
- But out of a branch of her roots shall one stand up in his estate, which shall come with an army, and shall enter into the fortress of the king of the north, and shall deal against them, and shall prevail: And shall also carry captives into Egypt their gods, with their princes, and with their precious vessels of silver and of gold; and he shall continue more years than the king of the north.
- But his sons shall be stirred up, and shall assemble a multitude of great forces:
- And the king of the south shall be moved with choler, and shall come forth and fight with him, even with the king of the north: and he shall set forth a great multitude; but the multitude shall be given into his hand.
- For the king of the north shall return, and shall set forth a multitude greater than the former, and shall certainly come after certain years with a great army and with much riches.
- he shall stir up his power and his courage against the king of the south with a great army; and the king of the south shall be stirred up to battle with a very great and mighty army; but he shall not stand: for they shall forecast devices against him.
- And at the time of the end shall the king of the south push at him: and the king of the north shall come against him like a whirlwind, with chariots, and with horsemen, and with many ships; and he shall enter into the countries, and shall overflow and pass over. He shall enter also into the glorious land, and many countries shall be overthrown: but these shall escape out of his hand, even Edom, and Moab, and the chief of the children of Ammon. He shall stretch forth his hand also upon the countries: and the land of Egypt shall not escape. But he shall have power over the treasures of gold and of silver, and over all the precious things of Egypt: and the Libyans and the Ethiopians shall be at his steps. But tidings out of the east and out of the north shall trouble him: therefore he shall go forth with great fury to destroy, and utterly to make away many.
and there shall be famines, and pestilences, [in refugee camps of displaced persons from war]
- and one shall certainly come, and overflow, and pass through: then shall he return, and be stirred up, even to his fortress.
- and [another] he [does it matter which one to the native population whose homes, fields and herds are destroyed on the battlefields?] shall cast down many ten thousands:
- the king of the north shall come, and cast up a mount, and take the most fenced cities: [after a terrible siege at each one]
he shall stand in the glorious land, which by his hand shall be consumed.
and earthquakes, in divers places.
Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you: and ye shall be hated of all nations for my name’s sake. And then shall many be offended, and shall betray one another, and shall hate one another…For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be.
- at that time shall Michael stand up, the great prince which standeth for the children of thy people: and there shall be a time of trouble, such as never was since there was a nation even to that same time:
- the people that do know their God shall be strong, and do exploits. And they that understand among the people shall instruct many: yet they shall fall by the sword, and by flame, by captivity, and by spoil, many days.
- Many shall be purified, and made white, and tried; but the wicked shall do wickedly: and none of the wicked shall understand; but the wise shall understand.
- And some of them of understanding shall fall, to try them, and to purge, and to make them white, even to the time of the end: because it is yet for a time appointed.
And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect’s sake those days shall be shortened… as the days of Noah were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be…”
- and at that time thy people shall be delivered, every one that shall be found written in the book.
What I’ve tried to show in the “talking points” layout of Daniel and the Savior’s lectures is the sequence of events common to every attempt to take control of the world.
- A strong man promises to bring peace through strength – Alexander the Great, Julius Caesar, Hitler, even our own American presidents. Live long enough and you’ll experience for yourself that this never works, it just leads to
- War and more war resulting in
- Dreadful living conditions, poor nutrition and pandemics for civilians 1) in refugee camps fleeing battlefields and genocide, 2) homelands diverting resources for war and 3) lands devastated by war.
- Earthquakes and other natural disasters further break down law and order.
- National aliens are targeted as enemies of the people to deflect attention from real failings of government policy which threatens the leader’s total control – Bible believers and Jews in the Roman empire including Nazi Germany, Communists in post WWII and Moslems in post 9/11 America.
This cascade of events like falling dominoes is not just a prophecy by fanatical religious fundamentalists. It’s a prediction by top scientists. We can reverse-engineer the program to discover what was going on in Noah’s days by learning about current doomsday scenarios.
- “Climate change is the biggest threat facing the planet, many scientists say. The cascade of changes could lead to political instability, severe drought, famine, ecosystem collapse and other changes.” For example, the French Revolution of 1789 was driven in large part by widespread food shortages caused by harvest failures from sudden climate changes. Like the other young officer Hitler, Napoleon Bonaparte rose to power during his first war to become dictator of a massive empire in Europe and beyond.
- New deadly pathogens emerge every year, and because our world is so interconnected, a deadly disease could spread like wildfire.
- Nuclear war – The Bulletin of the Atomic Scientists gave its annual presentation of the Doomsday Clock in January 2019. A group of scientists and scholars, including 15 Nobel laureates, set the clock at 11:58 p.m. — two minutes before the symbolic apocalyptic midnight…the closest the clock has ever been to symbolizing doom. And that was before Presidents Trump and Putin pulled out of a major nuclear arms limitation treaty.
- Overpopulation resulting in wars to obtain limited resources necessary for survival. Bear in mind, the amount of resources desired, not needed, by the powerful is the determining factor in the mathematical calculation of “over” population. This was made clear by Hitler in his lebensraum platform.
- Snowball effect – one disaster leads to another. And this is how it rolls in the book A Path Where No Man Thought: Nuclear Winter and the End of the Arms Race by eminently popular atheist scientist Carl Sagan and Richard Turco published in 1990 as well as Revelation by St. John the Divine published about 100. Nuclear winter has become a hot political debate, not surprisingly, given government dependence on war as a political strategy, but is defended as a real and present danger by the next generation of scientists.
- Robot ascension – the United Nations recently called for a ban on killer robots. Many computer scientists think that we are nearing the singularity, the point at which artificial AKA spiritual intelligence, merges with human intelligence and fills the universe. The Future of Humanity Institute at Oxford University is devoted to bringing this about in the conviction that this assures the future of humanity. Whether or not technologically housed intelligence merges with or kills off humanity, transhumanism of course spells the end of humanity as we know it.
Ancient legends also reveal many details of these days. While there are many false and twisted elements to what are deemed nothing but imaginative myths by the same intellectuals who dismiss the biblical record of ancient history, there is much to be learned by matching the terse biblical account with the common elements found in other records.
There can be no doubt that the key feature of this era is that the gods came down from heaven and brought knowledge of high technology to mankind.
According to Greek mythology, Zeus, AKA Jupiter by the Romans, leads a rebellion against the Titan gods (during biblical day 1 of creation) in the Titanomachy. This begins the reign of the Olympian gods who interacted openly with humans. These are the gods with which we are most familiar in Western culture.
It is not a secret that the ancient Egyptians consider their civilization as the legacy of gods who came not from Earth but from elsewhere in the cosmos, and Pre-Pharaonic Egypt seems to back up this theory. One of the most important ancient texts that can tell us more about this time in history is the Papyrus of Turin, which lists all the Pharaohs who ruled over Ancient Egypt. Not only does this list include all of the ‘official’ historic Pharaohs of Ancient Egypt, but it also includes the deities or “gods” who came from above and reigned over the lands of Egypt before the first mortal Pharaoh of Egypt…This time in history, the pre-pharaonic period remains a great mystery for most scholars and Egyptologist, mostly because they cannot accept that what is written since it goes directly against the beliefs of most historians, archaeologists, and Egyptologists.
Hindu mythology, one of the oldest records of the pre-flood civilization still in existence, names Krishna as the head of 33 million gods. While undoubtedly not an accurate number it does match the biblical report of an extremely large number of angels. The Vedas describe warfare among the gods to the extent of what seems to be the use of atomic weapons. Of particular note is the Kurukshetra War at Mahabhaata, AKA Dwarka, Krishna’s capital. Astronomical details given in the account allow us to date this sentinel event to about 3,000 B.C., a few hundred years before the flood. Huge numbers of people, 25% of our current global population, are recorded as having been wiped bouncing back! It is estimated that 108 billion people have been born on planet earth, and every one of us have natality on our side – the capacity to be free individually and to lead others to freedom. No wonder humanity’s adversaries work overtime killing off people as fast as they can. Faced with natality, they realized that if they were going to stay in the game they needed to employ natality themselves.
We have explored that, since hyperdimension beings are immortal, changeless, they are incapable of meiosis, the process of halving the number of chromosomes in a cell to create a gamete (N) that combines with another person’s gamete (N) to procreate an entirely new person with the same number of chromosomes (2N) as, and mixed features of, the parents. But what we will explore now is that this doesn’t stop hyperdimensional beings from sexual reproduction altogether.
Don’t make the mistake of assuming that meiosis has to occur with each partner in sexual reproduction, or that the only possible number of chromosomes in a functional cell is a set of two (2N, diploid). In a condition called polyploidy, a functional cell can contain three or more chromosomes per set.
Polyploidy actually occurs naturally in certain human tissues – liver, heart muscle, bone marrow and the placenta – where the additional genes expand the production capability, as in a wartime factory, to rapidly and continuously reproduce certain tissues which are most needed to regenerate during routine cell turnover and acute injury reconstruction. Polyploidy also occurs naturally in salamanders, which have the remarkable ability to regenerated highly differentiated tissues for entire limbs. Polyploidy is found to occur with hybridization and genetic manipulation.
So can hyperdimensionals combine stem cells (see Seed of the Serpent) between themselves to accomplish natality through sexual reproduction of a new, tetraploid individual? We can deduce the answer by comparing known processes.
While two sperm can combine to make a complete set of chromosomes, they can’t make a living cell. In the sperm cell, the power-producing mitochondria are in the tail section to provide mobility, and are discarded at the end of the ride once the fuselage delivers the chromosomes to the egg. Only the female’s gamete, the egg cell, maintains possession of mitochondria, the power generators essential for energizing the division of the single cell into billions of newly differentiated and incredibly organized cells.
But, you may point out, stem cells have mitochondria, and in the case of lizards are capable of differentiating into complete organisms. Yes, but only the same organisms. Our experience with cloning has taught us that only the haploid egg cell’s cytoplasm is programmed to accept and use DNA different from the diploid stem cell from which the egg was developed.
Additionally, only a mortal human female is capable of accepting the newly fertilized egg into her uterus in a process that involves constant turnover of cells, i.e. death and regeneration. Where would an angel stem cell incubate?
So we deduce that an immortal angelic stem cell needs to combine with a mortal female egg to make a new cell capable of undergoing the process of cellular multiplication and differentiation to create a brand-new creature.
And this is where the mysterious power of the woman is revealed. Women are essential for the natality that makes new beginnings possible. This is one reason why Messiah is called “the seed of the woman.”
Natality Desired – Only Women Need Apply
“And it came to pass, when men began to multiply on the face of the earth, and daughters were born unto them, that the sons of God saw the daughters of men that they were fair; and they took them wives of all which they chose…the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them” (Gen 6:1-4)
Understanding this small passage is crucial to understanding all the rest of the Bible, which means all of human history involving Satan’s primary strategy to destroy humanity. The Bible doesn’t go into much detail about this, probably because it was so well known at the time it was written as to not need explanation. However, modern society is so far removed in time and cultural practices, most of all in our ignorance of the spirit dimension, that even sincere Bible believers revolt at the idea of angels raping women, and interpret “the sons of God” in this passage as meaning the righteous sons of Seth. That doesn’t even make sense, since they are acting in a most unrighteous way. Most of all, after Adam and his wife died spiritually, humans were promised but not empowered to become spiritual sons of God until the Savior came to earth and successfully redeemed us through his death and resurrection.
“…when the fulness of the time was come, God sent forth his Son, made of a woman, made under the law, To redeem them that were under the law, that we might receive the adoption of sons.” (Gal 4:4-6)
“For Christ also hath once suffered for sins, the just for the unjust, that he might bring us to God, being put to death in the flesh, but quickened by the Spirit:” (I Pet 3:18)
“When he ascended up on high, he led captivity captive” (Eph 4:8)
“But now I go my way to him that sent me…because I have said these things unto you, sorrow hath filled your heart. Nevertheless I tell you the truth; It is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you.” (Joh 16:5-7)
Throughout the Old Testament we see humans as mortals, held captive by death.
“Then shall the dust return to the earth as it was: and the spirit shall return unto God who gave it. Vanity of vanities, saith the preacher; all is vanity.“ (Ecc 12:7-8)
“Then said Saul unto his servants, Seek me a woman that hath a familiar spirit, that I may go to her, and enquire of her. And his servants said to him, Behold, there is a woman that hath a familiar spirit at Endor. And Saul disguised himself, and put on other raiment, and he went, and two men with him, and they came to the woman by night: and he said, I pray thee, divine unto me by the familiar spirit, and bring me him up, whom I shall name unto thee…Then said the woman, Whom shall I bring up unto thee? And he said, Bring me up Samuel…And the king said unto her, Be not afraid: for what sawest thou? And the woman said unto Saul, I saw gods [spirits] ascending out of the earth. And he said unto her, What form is he of? And she said, An old man cometh up; and he is covered with a mantle. And Saul perceived that it was Samuel, and he stooped with his face to the ground, and bowed himself.” (I Sam 28:7-14)
“And it came to pass, that the beggar died, and was carried by the angels into Abraham’s bosom: the rich man also died, and was buried; And in hell he lift up his eyes, being in torments, and seeth Abraham afar off, and Lazarus in his bosom. And he cried and said, Father Abraham, have mercy on me, and send Lazarus, that he may dip the tip of his finger in water, and cool my tongue; for I am tormented in this flame. But Abraham said, Son, remember that thou in thy lifetime receivedst thy good things, and likewise Lazarus evil things: but now he is comforted, and thou art tormented. And beside all this, between us and you there is a great gulf fixed: so that they which would pass from hence to you cannot; neither can they pass to us, that would come from thence.” (Lu 16:22-26)
“And one of the malefactors which were hanged…said unto Jesus, Lord, remember me when thou comest into thy kingdom. And Jesus said unto him, Verily I say unto thee, Today shalt thou be with me in paradise…And when Jesus had cried with a loud voice, he said, Father, into thy hands I commend my spirit: and having said thus, he gave up the ghost.“ (Lu 23:39-46)
So that there is no mistaking this critical information, the sons of God referenced in Genesis 6 are specifically defined in the Bible as the created immortal spirit beings commonly known as angels.
“And the angels which kept not their first estate, but left their own habitation, he hath reserved in everlasting chains under darkness unto the judgment of the great day. Even as Sodom and Gomorrha, and the cities about them in like manner, giving themselves over to fornication, and going after strange flesh, are set forth for an example, suffering the vengeance of eternal fire.” (Jude 1:6-7)
“For Christ…quickened by the Spirit: By which also he went and preached unto the spirits in prison; Which sometime were disobedient, when once the longsuffering of God waited in the days of Noah,” (I Pet 3:18-20)
“For if God spared not the angels that sinned, but cast them down to hell, and delivered them into chains of darkness, to be reserved unto judgment; and spared not the old world, but saved Noah the eighth person, a preacher of righteousness, bringing in the flood upon the world of the ungodly.” (II Pet 2:4-5)
“There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown.” (Gen 6:4)
This verse gives unmistakeable evidence that the angelic beings physically engaged in sexual intercourse with human women, who consequently became pregnant and bore sons who became notorious for their exploits. The following passage describing offspring produced by two humans uses the same language and train of thought.
“And Jacob came out of the field in the evening, and Leah went out to meet him, and said, Thou must come in unto me; for surely I have hired thee with my son’s mandrakes. And he lay with her that night. And God hearkened unto Leah, and she conceived, and bare Jacob the fifth son…and she called his name Issachar” (Gen 30:16-18) “Issachar is a strong ass couching down between two burdens: And he saw that rest was good, and the land that it was pleasant; and bowed his shoulder to bear, and became a servant unto tribute.” (Gen 49:14-15)
While ignoring the highly speculative and scientifically unsubstantiated dating of some of the findings, support for the Genesis account of angel/human hybridization is found in all sources of ancient history.
- Ancient texts, the biblical apocrypha, especially the Book of Enoch which is paralleled in the Old Testament and even directly quoted in the New Testament. The apocrypha don’t have to be canonized to be accepted as historical and even doctrinal sources. Are Christian authors’ books “God-breathed” like scripture? We accept the writings of Herodotus, Josephus, Tertullian, Augustine, etc. as legitimate historical and even ecclesiastical records of earlier sources now lost to history. The key criteria in any teaching – spiritual, historical, scientific – should be that it sheds light on, without contradicting, scripture.
- Ancient legends around the world
- Ancient pagan religious practices like hieros gamos – sexual intercourse between a divine being and a human. While this was – and is – exploited by humans for their own benefit, it is reasonable to track this practice back to a time when it was a reality.
…that author’s identification between Watchers and Vampires is absolutely correct, the word vampire…[relates] to the vampires’ social and spiritual identity and status within a given cultural framework…In summary vampire… was…an Overlord.
And yet, people are entranced by these creatures. It’s the same lure that was Eve’s undoing in the Garden – the promise of power by defying death.
Elongated skulls, allowing for a much larger brain and therefore greater intellectual and possibly even paranormal abilities, mabe one evidence of cross-breeding humans with angels. Some of the Egyptian royals has been determined to have elongated skulls, leading to the speculation that the signature elongated Egyptian headdress was originally designed for such skulls.
This and other angelic traits would have been genetically diluted out of existence by successive generations of human breeding once further infusions of angelic genes were taken out of play. The loss of prized traits could be countered by inbreeding, and this is what is found in royal dynasties from ancient through modern times.
Even after the actual genes were gone, the association of elongated heads with the royal hybrids is likely the reason for the practice of head-binding infants, found in cultures all around the world.
One of the biggest (yes, that’s a pun) deterrents to believing this biblical passage is the seemingly fairy-tale account of giants. However, the sciences provide both the evidence and the explanation for giants.
Reports and traces of fierce giants terrorizing the local population are found all over the globe from the Old World to the New, demonstrated below in images from Egypt, Greece, Mesoamerica, and North America. Note the giant footprint with 6 toes and the giant beings with antlers on their heads in the Anasazi petroglyphs at Canyonlands, Utah.
While pituitary tumors and diet can influence an individual’s growth to a certain extent, significant size difference is due to genes.
Cross-breeding of species is known to result in gigantism because genetic factors allow for larger growth. The liger, a cross breed of a lion and a tiger, is an example of this dynamic. In lions, the father’s genes encourage growth and mother’s genes limit growth, while the opposite is true of tigers. Therefore, when a male lion with growth-encouraging genes is mated with a female tiger whose genes do not inhibit the rampant growth, their offspring grows exceptionally large.
The giants resulting from the cross-breeding of human and angels who called themselves gods are commonly depicted in Sumerian art but most famously known from Greek legend as the demi, or half, gods. Their maternal mortality allowed for growth and development, up to gigantic proportions and exceptional strength, while their paternal hyper-dimensionality allowed super-natural abilities. Angels/gods are always depicted in legends – and the Bible – as awe-inspiring warriors.
- “…angels, that excel in strength” (Psa 103:20)
- “…angels…are greater in power and might [than humans]” (II Pet 2:11)
- “So he drove out the man; and he placed at the east of the garden of Eden Cherubims, and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep [guard] the way of the tree of life.” (Gen 3:24)
- “And, behold, there was a great earthquake: for the angel of the Lord descended from heaven, and came and rolled back the stone from the door, and sat upon it. His countenance was like lightning, and his raiment white as snow: And for fear of him the keepers did shake, and became as dead men.” (Mat 28:2-4)
- “And when the angel stretched out his hand upon Jerusalem to destroy it, the LORD repented him of the evil, and said to the angel that destroyed the people, It is enough: stay now thy hand.” (II Sam 24:16)
On the down side, a functional genome only holds a specific number of genes. This leads to adverse effects from intentional breeding. In the push to gather certain genes, other genes are crowded out. A viable organism requires a complete set of chromosomes, like a full house in cards, called a karyotype. Think of it like buying a complete set of dishes. When you bring them home you want to unpack 8 dinner plates, 8 salad plates, 8 bowls, etc. It’s not going to work to set a dinner table for 8 with a random assortment of any 24 of the three types. In the case of humans, we need 23 distinct pairs – 1, 2, 3, and so on.
In the first generation polyploid giants, obtaining only one each of the 23 pairs of human genes from Mom and none from Dad would result in the diminution or outright loss of human functions.
Growth inhibitors weren’t the only genes lost in cross-breeding. Like Superman, the giants had their weaknesses, deleterious genetic disorder . This mosaic from a 4th century Roman Villa presents numerous examples.
Giants with single and triple eyes are often reported, these are known human birth defects.
Cardiovascular failure from inability to keep pace with the tremendous demand by huge muscles, treated with heart transplants, may explain the original reason for cutting a beating heart out of a still-living victim.
There is likely a medical reason behind the ancient religious ceremonies requiring constant blood sacrifices to these beings – a need for metabolic components not produced naturally, or in sufficient quantities, or throughout, their long lifespans. This is known to occur in humans.
- Inborn errors of metabolism are genetically based conditions in which necessary enzymes for metabolizing nutrients are lacking because the genes that code for the production of those enzymes are missing or mutated. These are treated by avoiding the problematic foods – as in lactose intolerance – or by consuming or injecting the necessary components like Lactaid, insulin, Vitamin B12, thyroid hormone, etc.
- Blood disorders are genetically based conditions in which necessary blood components are lacking because the genes that code for those components are missing or mutated. Hemophilia was passed down to many royal descendants of Queen Victoria. Porphyria can actually be treated by consuming blood, and may be one source of vampire legends.
Just like you can’t say that a cross-breed liger or a tigon is a lion or a tiger, you can’t say that the new breed of beings are simply bigger angels or humans. These “new things” have their own identity beyond size. We can use the Hebrew word for giants, which is nephilim (plural). However, after the original passage in Genesis 6, the name word nephilim is only used one other time, referring to giants encountered by the Israelites scoping out the land of Canaan, where “great stature” is the indeed the key identifying feature.
“And they brought up an evil report of the land which they had searched unto the children of Israel, saying, The land, through which we have gone to search it, is a land that eateth up the inhabitants thereof; and all the people that we saw in it are men of a great stature. And there we saw they giants/nephilim, the sons of Anak, which come of the giants/nephilim: and we were in our own sight as grasshoppers, and so we were in their sight.” (Nu 13:32-33)
Focusing our word search elsewhere, we can track the translation of the root word for nephilim, which is naphal, or “fall, cast down”. With this in mind, the nephilim are The Fallen Ones. Since the New Testament’s original language is Greek we can’t track the Hebrew words there, but we can follow the context and the same English words. Lucifer, of course, is the prototypical fallen angel.
“How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning!…For thou hast said in thine heart…I will be like the most High.” (Isa 14:12-14)
“And the seventy returned again with joy, saying, Lord, even the devils are subject unto us through thy name. And he said unto them, [in essence, “You think that’s something? I can top that.] I beheld Satan as lightning fall from heaven.” (Lu 10:17-18)
Bear in mind that falling is experienced by the individual, while “casting” is the same action from the perspective of the individual making it happen. Satan is so powerful that he can cast down other angels, some apparently as defeated enemies, and others as followers.
“And out of one of them came forth a little horn, which waxed exceeding great, toward the south, and toward the east, and toward the pleasant land. And it waxed great, even to the host of heaven; and it cast down some of the host and of the stars to the ground, and stamped upon them. Yea, he magnified himself even to the prince of the host, and by him the daily sacrifice was taken away, and the place of the sanctuary was cast down.” (Dan 8:9-11)
Humans also fall, and for the same reason – open and deliberate rebellion against Almighty God, which lands them smack in the middle of the nephilim’s camp.
“Judah is fallen: because their tongue and their doings are against the Lord, to provoke the eyes of his glory. The shew of their countenance doth witness against them; and they declare their sin as Sodom, they hide it not. Woe unto their soul! for they have rewarded evil unto themselves…O my people, they which lead thee cause thee to err, and destroy the way of thy paths…The Lord will enter into judgment with the ancients of his people, and the princes thereof…” (Isa 3:8-14)
“Why then is this people of Jerusalem slidden back by a perpetual backsliding? they hold fast deceit, they refuse to return. Were they ashamed when they had committed abomination? nay, they were not at all ashamed, neither could they blush: therefore shall they fall among them that fall: in the time of their visitation they shall be cast down, saith the Lord..the whole land trembled at the sound of the neighing of his strong ones; for they are come, and have devoured the land, and all that is in it…[Sound familiar? This describes exactly the activity of the nephilim. It should be noted that the Hebrew word for “strong ones” is also translated “of the angels“. And to further make the point, the passage specifies what we have discovered to be angelic beings in the previous post.] For, behold, I will send serpents, cockatrices, among you, which will not be charmed, and they shall bite you, saith the Lord.” (Jer 8:12-17)
Falling away from God is only one side of the story. The purpose and goal in the action is falling to the other side which strengthens and empowers the enemy.
Then Nebuzaradan the captain of the guard carried away captive certain of the poor of the people, and the residue of the people that remained in the city, and those that fell away [from trusting in God], that fell to [repeated to emphasize trusting in] the king of Babylon…” (Jer 52:15)”
One certain place to find the angel/human hybrids is at the end of time when judgment is passed on every creature. There we find that abomination is used as a diagnostic criteria for triage during the most critical time in history when beings are literally selected for extermination. (Notice how antichrist copies everything in God’s playbook?)
“And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God…And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works.” (Rev 20:12-13)
“He that overcometh shall inherit all things; and I will be his God, and he shall be my son. But… there shall in no wise enter into [heaven] any thing that defileth, neither whatsoever worketh abomination, or maketh a lie…” (Rev 217-8:,27)
We need to be sure we understand this word abomination. The first mention of the word was written at a time when knowledge that has since become ancient and obscure was contemporary and so well-known as to not need explanation. This first mention associates it with the well-known cultural practice of not sharing a meal with people of another religion.
“And they set on for him [Joseph] by himself, and for them by themselves, and for the Egyptians, which did eat with him, by themselves: because the Egyptians might not eat bread with the Hebrews; for that is an abomination unto the Egyptians.” (Gen 43:32)
Do you seriously think that all that is meant here by abomination is that the Egyptians found sharing a dining room with Hebrews repulsive? No. As we become acquainted with ancient ways we will find that the abomination was the act of mixing the profane with the sacred.
“And the Lord spake unto Moses, saying, Speak unto all the congregation of the children of Israel, and say unto them, Ye shall be holy: for I the Lord your God am holy…And if ye offer a sacrifice of peace offerings unto the Lord…It shall be eaten the same day ye offer it, and on the morrow: and if ought remain until the third day, it shall be burnt in the fire. And if it be eaten at all on the third day, it is abominable; it shall not be accepted. Therefore every one that eateth it shall bear his iniquity, because he hath profaned the hallowed thing of the Lord: and that soul shall be cut off from among his people.” (Lev 19:1-8)
Eating incorporates the substance being eaten into the body of the eater. We recognize the physical effects of eating foods that lead to either increased physical strength and health, or obesity or malnutrition and sickness. We recognize the emotional effects of consuming “comfort foods”, alcohol and other substances. The Israelites and the Egyptians and other religious practitioners throughout time acknowledge the spiritual effects of consuming foods ritually prepared or sacrificed to God or the gods for the purpose of incorporating the essence of God or the god into the eater. A modern Pagan gives a good explanation of what we casual Christians have lost sight of.
The common meaning of sacrifice is “to give up.” We pour a libation, giving up the opportunity to drink the wine in order to give it to the gods…
The older meaning of sacrifice is “to make sacred.” By dedicating something to the gods through ritual and ceremony it becomes sacred – it takes on some of the essence of the gods. Some of that divine essence then returns to us…
I’m glad modern Pagans are talking about sacrifice. Whether we “give up” or “make sacred” or both, regular sacrifices will strengthen our relationships with our gods and goddesses, with our communities, and with the world at large.
This is consistent with Christian teaching that the sacrifice of Yahweh’s Dedicated Savior transfers the divine essence to us.
“Yet a little while, and the world seeth me no more; but ye see me: because I live, ye shall live also. At that day ye shall know that I am in my Father, and ye in me, and I in you.” (Joh 14:19-20)
“But now I go my way to him that sent me; and none of you asketh me, Whither goest thou? But because I have said these things unto you, sorrow hath filled your heart. Nevertheless I tell you the truth; It is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you.” (Joh 16:5-7)
“…ye shall receive power, after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you:” (Act 1:8)
Consuming ritually prepared foods is a fast track to being bound to a god/devil.
“Neither be ye idolaters, as were some of them; as it is written, The people sat down to eat and drink…”(I Cor 10:7).
“…Daniel purposed in his heart that he would not defile himself with the portion of the king’s meat, nor with the wine which he drank: therefore he requested of the prince of the eunuchs that he might not defile himself.” (Dan 1:8)
“the things which the Gentiles sacrifice, they sacrifice to devils, and not to God: and I would not that ye should have fellowship with devils. Ye cannot drink the cup of the Lord, and the cup of devils: ye cannot be partakers of the Lord’s table, and of the table of devils. Do we provoke the Lord to jealousy? are we stronger than he?” (I Cor 20:20-22).
Group participation in a meal in which the food or chemical substance has been dedicated to God or gods through ritual sacrifice or prayers joins all the consumers to the spiritual source of power, and to each other. Virtually all religions forbid non-members to participate in these meals or ceremonies because they are not worthy of being blessed by the sacred presence.
“For he that eateth and drinketh unworthily, eateth and drinketh damnation to himself, not discerning the Lord’s body.” (I Cor 11:29)
Proving that the newly converted Gentile believers in Yeshua were worthy is why it was so important for Peter to eat with them. His failure to do so was a public statement that they were not full converts, but at the most only initiates, who had to take further steps, such a circumcision, before they could become full-fledged members of this particular mystery cult promising to share the secrets to attaining resurrection to eternal life.
“And the apostles and brethren that were in Judaea heard that the Gentiles had also received the word of God. And when Peter was come up to Jerusalem, they that were of the circumcision [a subset of Jewish believers in Yeshua as Messiah who insisted that conversion to Judaism was required for salvation] contended with him, Saying, Thou wentest in to men uncircumcised, and didst eat with them. But Peter rehearsed the matter from the beginning, and expounded it by order unto them, saying… the voice answered me again from heaven, What God hath cleansed, that call not thou common...Forasmuch then as God gave them the like gift as he did unto us, who believed on the Adonai Yeshua Messiah/ Lord Jesus Christ; what was I, that I could withstand God? When they heard these things, they held their peace, and glorified God, saying, Then hath God also to the Gentiles granted repentance unto life.” (Act 12:1-18)
The religious connotation of this word abomination is set in stone by Moses when he refers to the intended sacrifice by the Israelites as the abomination of the Egyptians.
“And Pharaoh called for Moses and for Aaron, and said, Go ye, sacrifice to your God in the land. And Moses said, It is not meet so to do; for we shall sacrifice the abomination of the Egyptians to the Lord our God: lo, shall we sacrifice the abomination of the Egyptians before their eyes, and will they not stone us?” (Ex 8:25-26)
What is Moses saying here? One scholarly source interprets the abomination as the act of sacrificing an animal that was sacred to Egyptians. However, the biblical text states that the abomination is the animal itself. This was a lamb. Bear in mind that “lamb” does not define a cute poodle-y little thing you can cuddle in your arms. The official term “lamb” defines a male sheep in the first year, which for sheep is up to full grown. For the Israelites, the sheep represented and temporarily substituted for the Lamb of God, the “seed of the woman” promised to all humanity since the beginning of time.
“Behold the Lamb of God, which taketh away the sin of the world.” (Joh 1:29)
“For the law having a shadow of good things to come, and not the very image of the things…For it is not possible that the blood of bulls and of goats should take away sins. Wherefore when he cometh into the world, he saith, Sacrifice and offering thou wouldest not, but a body hast thou prepared me: In burnt offerings and sacrifices for sin thou hast had no pleasure. Then said I, Lo, I come (in the volume of the book it is written of me,) to do thy will, O God…He taketh away the first, that he may establish the second. By the which will we are sanctified through the offering of the body of Yahweh’s Consecrated Savior/Jesus Christ once for all.” (Heb 10:1-10)
For the Egyptians, the sheep represented Khnum, one of the principal and oldest gods of Egypt, worshipped as the creator of mankind. Pop quiz. Who is this god imitating? The Lamb of God! This makes him…the antithesis of The Promised One/ Messiah / Christ, AKA antichrist, one of the many different cultural representations of the seed of the serpent. So is Moses so bold as to call Pharaoh’s god disgusting to Pharaoh’s face? Hardly. If anything, Moses is acknowledging that the Egyptians, like many other groups, find the Israelite’s God abhorrent! In case you hadn’t noticed, there was an ongoing battle of the religious systems between Moses and Pharoah.
- “And the Lord said unto Moses, See, I have made thee a god to Pharaoh [who was himself considered a god, the incarnation of Horus, the son in the Egyptian trinity and absolutely the anti-christ]: and Aaron thy brother shall be thy prophet…And Moses and Aaron went in unto Pharaoh, and they did so as the Lord had commanded:
- and Aaron cast down his rod before Pharaoh, and before his servants, and it became a serpent. Then Pharaoh also called the wise men and the sorcerers: now the magicians of Egypt, they also did in like manner with their enchantments. For they cast down every man his rod, and they became serpents: but Aaron’s rod swallowed up their rods…
- …and he lifted up the rod, and smote the waters that were in the river, in the sight of Pharaoh, and in the sight of his servants; and all the waters that were in the river were turned to blood. And the fish that was in the river died; and the river stank, and the Egyptians could not drink of the water of the river; and there was blood throughout all the land of Egypt. And the magicians of Egypt did so with their enchantments…
- And Aaron stretched out his hand over the waters of Egypt; and the frogs came up, and covered the land of Egypt. And the magicians did so with their enchantments, and brought up frogs upon the land of Egypt... [Can you diagnose Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder? The self-destructive components are why it is diagnosed as a disorder.]
- Aaron stretched out his hand with his rod, and smote the dust of the earth, and it became lice in man, and in beast; all the dust of the land became lice throughout all the land of Egypt. And the magicians did so with their enchantments to bring forth lice, but they could not [or would not? Maybe self-preservation is beginning to kick in.]: so there were lice upon man, and upon beast. Then the magicians said unto Pharaoh, This is the finger of God…” (Ex 7:1-8:19)
A major difference between the religions is that the representative of the God of Israel was sacrificed to save the lives and well-being of his people, while the representative of the god of Egypt – Pharoah – demanded sacrifices of his people to maintain his life and status. I think that one reason it is so hard for people to place their faith in the Lamb of God is because his claims are so unbelievable in light of the little experience we humans have of sacrificial love. A god who offers benefits in exchange for sacrifices made to him is so much easier to trust to come through on, at least some of, his promises, even when he is not 100% faithful.
But there is a far more significant meaning to abomination than simply disgusting/toebah or even profaning the sacred that I expect both Pharaoh and Moses, raised in the royal household, understood and accepted at face value. No disrespect intended, none taken, just a fact. When abomination is translated from the Hebrew word Shiqqutẓ it has a very proscribed meaning. In each of its 28 occurrences it refers to manifestations of the gods in physical form, and invariably involves sex. The following passage is just one example.
“So king Solomon exceeded all the kings of the earth for riches and for wisdom. And all the earth sought to Solomon, to hear his wisdom, which God had put in his heart…But king Solomon loved many strange women, together with the daughter of Pharaoh, women of the Moabites, Ammonites, Edomites, Zidonians, and Hittites: Of the nations concerning which the Lord said unto the children of Israel, Ye shall not go in to them, neither shall they come in unto you: for surely they will turn away your heart after their gods: Solomon clave unto these in love. And he had seven hundred wives, princesses, and three hundred concubines: and his wives turned away his heart. For it came to pass, when Solomon was old, that his wives turned away his heart after other gods: and his heart was not perfect with the Lord his God, as was the heart of David his father. For Solomon went after Ashtoreth the goddess of the Zidonians, and after Milcom the abomination of the Ammonites. And Solomon did evil in the sight of the Lord, and went not fully after the Lord, as did David his father. Then did Solomon build an high place for Chemosh, the abomination of Moab, in the hill that is before Jerusalem, and for Molech, the abomination of the children of Ammon.
And likewise did he for all his strange wives, which burnt incense and sacrificed unto their gods. And the Lord was angry with Solomon, because his heart was turned from the Lord God of Israel, which had appeared unto him twice,” (I Ki 10:23-24, 11:1-9)
“Thus saith the Lord God; Are ye polluted after the manner of your fathers? and commit ye whoredom after their abominations? For when ye offer your gifts, when ye make your sons to pass through the fire, ye pollute yourselves with all your idols, even unto this day:” (Eze 20:30-31)
Notice the hybrid features of the Canaanite gods. Likewise, most of the Egyptian gods were also represented as combination animal and human.
Khnum was not represented simply by the sheep that the Israelites were planning to sacrifice. His image was a combination sheep and human. (Fourth from the left in the image above.) Are these god portrayed in this way because the original artists were attempting to portray abstract concepts like fertility, as interpreted by determinedly materialistic modern anthropologists doing their best to eliminate spirituality from history? Or was it something more concrete? The Egyptians were known to practice zoophilia. Were they trying to bring back the gods?
Could these images actually represent chimeras – individuals who truly, biologically, are a mixture of two genetically distinct types of cells? An indication that this might be the case is reported in numerous myths and by many secular historians. Imagination, you scoff? Genetic engineering, especially by the military, to create super-humans with animal traits is once again being practiced.
For owing to these three things came the flood upon the earth, namely, owing to the fornication wherein the Watchers against the law of their ordinances went a whoring after the daughters of men, and took themselves wives of all which they chose: and they made the beginning of uncleanness. And they begat sons the Naphidim, and they were all unlike, and they devoured one another: and the Giants slew the Naphil, and the Naphil slew the Eljo, and the Eljo mankind, and one man another. And every one sold himself to work iniquity and to shed much blood, and the earth was filled with iniquity. And after this they sinned against the beasts and birds, and all that moves and walks on the earth: and much blood was shed on the earth, and every imagination and desire of men imagined vanity and evil continually. (Jubilees 7:21-24)
The amatory adventures of the Roman gods under the outward semblance of animals cannot but be regarded with the suspicion that an undercurrent of truth runs through the fable, when the general laxity of morals of that age is taken into account. Jupiter enjoyed Europa under the form of a bull; Asterie, whom he afterwards changed into a quail, he ravished under the shape of an eagle; and Leda lent herself to his embraces whilst he was disguised as a swan. He changed himself into a speckled serpent to have connection with Deois (Proserpine). As a satyr (half man, half goat), he impregnated Antiope with twin offspring. He changed himself into fire, or, according to some, into an eagle, to seduce Aegina; under the semblance of a shower of gold he deceived Danaë; in the shape of her husband Amphitryon he begat Hercules on Alcmene; as a shepherd he lay with Mnemosyne; and as a cloud embraced Io, whom he afterwards changed into a cow. Neptune, transformed into a fierce bull, raped Canace; he changed Theophane into a sheep and himself into a ram, and begat on her the ram with the golden fleece. As a horse he had connection with the goddess Ceres, who bore to him the steed Arion. He lay with Medusa (who, according to some, was the mother of the horse Pegasus by him) under the form of a bird; and with Melantho, as a dolphin. As the river Enipeus he committed violence upon Iphimedeia, and by her was the father of the giants Otus and Ephialtes. Saturn begat the centaur (half man, half horse) Chiron on Phillyra whilst he assumed the appearance of a horse; Phoebus wore the wings of a hawk at one time, at another the skin of a lion. Liber deceived Erigone in a fictitious bunch of grapes, and many more examples could be added to the list.
According to Pliny, Semiramis [incestuous mother/wife of Nimrod and “Mother of Harlots” who instituted what became world-wide paganism at Babylon] prostituted herself to her horse; and Herodotus speaks of a goat having indecent and public communication with an Egyptian woman. Strabo and Plutarch both confirm this statement. The punishment of bestiality set out in Leviticus shows that the vice was practised by both sexes amongst the Jews. Pausanius mentions Aristodama, the mother of Aratus, as having had intercourse with a serpent, and the mother of the great Scipio was said to have conceived by a serpent. Such was the case also with Olympias, the mother of Alexander, who was taught by her that he was a God, and who in return deified her. Venette says that there is nothing more common in Egypt than that young women have intercourse with bucks [male sheep and goats]. Plutarch mentions the case of a woman who submitted to a crocodile; and Sonnini also states that Egyptians were known to have connection with the female crocodile. Vergil refers to bestiality with goats. Plutarch quotes two examples of men having offspring, the one by a she-ass, the other by a mare. Antique monuments representing men copulating with goats (caprae) bear striking testimony to the historian’s veracity; and the Chinese are notorious for their misuse of ducks and geese.
(There are many images of ancient carvings of bestiality I could choose from to demonstrate this point, but I’ll leave that to the reader to Google if you so choose.)
Angels/gods in animal form are actually consistent with the limited information we have on God’s angels. We have already seen the connection between serpents/dragons and seraphim. Cherubim and other heavenly beings described with composite human-animal features bear such striking similarities to the mythical creatures in pagan religions that it is only reasonable to speculate that some of their kind were among the fallen angels, or that the fallen angels were trying to recreate certain types of spirit beings. In the following sketches of actual ancient carvings of cherubim, notice how the Assyrians, Babylonians and Syrians all depict them guarding the tree of life, just as described in Genesis 3, and also depict the same zoomorphic features described in both Ezekiel and Revelation – man, calf, eagle, and lion.
“…they had the hands of a man under their wings on their four sides…They four had the face of a man, and the face of a lion, on the right side: and the face of an ox on the left side; they four also had the face of an eagle…their appearance was like burning coals of fire…This is the living creature that I saw under the God of Israel by the river of Chebar…they were the cherubims.” (Eze 1:10, 10:10-20)
“…and in the midst of the throne, and round about the throne, were four beasts [i.e. unknown species of living creature, similar to but different from Ezekiel’s description of cherubim]…And the first beast was like a lion, and the second beast like a calf, and the third beast had a face as a man, and the fourth beast was like a flying eagle. And the four beasts had each of them six wings about him…(Rev 4:6-8)
What is surfacing as we sift through the data is the idea that the definition of an abomination is “any hybrid that results from joining something material together with a hyper-dimensional being that empowers the being to express itself in this four-dimensional realm.”
This can be:
- Idols made of material substance which provide at the least a focus of activity for spirit beings and their worshippers, if not an actual “battery” which holds and discharges energy, or an android capable of thought and self-directed action.“And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that…many…should be killed.” (Rev 13:15)
- Hybrid living offspring produced through sexual intercourse and other means of cross-fertilization between species. This has become a reality in our day.
- Certain animals who are declared to be abominations may be off limits for consumption because of some connection with the gods. I don’t know or understand the details, but seems reasonable to take it on faith. Eew, losing my appetite here. It certainly was a bold man that first ate an oyster.
- Sacrifices which transfer the life in the blood to a god, in order to energize the manifestation of the god in the worshippers who are made sacred, fit vessels, for the spirit of the god.
- Groups – religious, political, social, subcultures, trends and fads headed by the gods. Their objectives, whether public or secret, can be generally summed up as the annihilation of other groups of humanity by one means or another. This concept is graphically portrayed in the film aptly named Alien Covenant. Or we can just remember the actual history on which fiction is based.
This puts a different light on what is meant when Antiochus Epiphenes slaughtered a pig and set up a statue of Zeus/Satan in YHVH’s temple. The abomination is not just sacrificing the pig or just setting up the idol. The abomination is the manifestation of Zeus in the worshippers who are empowered to think his thoughts and do his will through an escalating process involving, in his case:
- the hybridization of material and spiritual in the idol, plus
- the use of an unclean animal in the process, plus
- the transfer of life energy through the shedding of blood in the sacrifice, plus
- the altered state of mind in the frenzied worshippers now opened to spirit possession.
This is confirmed by A Druid Fellowship, which explains that “Sacrifice is a two-way street. Not only do we offer to sustain the cosmos, but we can also use sacrifice to transfer the power of the universe into our own bodies.”
Tragically, the claims that humans can tap the power of the universe through collaboration with the gods to transform themselves for the purpose of making the world a better place is a lie. In reality, collaboration of humans with the hyper-dimensional gods allows the gods to transform their power into the four-dimensional realm for the purpose of making things desolate. Think of it like using an electric plug converter. The appliance (god) can’t be powered up without using a human for an adapter. But once the god is up and running it’s a chainsaw massacre. This concept is the logical climax of the historically-grounded Game of Throne series.
Desolation is often interpreted as the wrath of God. God does get angry, but first Satan vents his rage on humanity. Human collaboration with the gods is a Pandora’s box, or a Trojan horse, or whatever other ancient allegory comes to mind. It is human collaboration with the gods that releases the gods’ forces of destruction on the humans. Just like the woman in the garden, or Jon Snow/Targaryen at King’s Landing, we bring it on ourselves.
“…he [Antiochus Epiphenes] shall even return, and have intelligence with them that forsake the holy covenant…
- and they shall pollute the sanctuary of strength,
- and shall take away the daily sacrifice,
- and they shall place the abomination that maketh desolate.
- And such as do wickedly against the covenant shall he corrupt by flatteries.” (Dan 11:30-32)
According to Yeshua’s prediction, this recurred in the First Jewish War just prior to the destruction of the temple in AD 70.
“And Yeshua/Jesus went out, and departed from the temple: and his disciples came to him for to shew him the buildings of the temple. And Yeshua/Jesus said unto them, See ye not all these things? verily I say unto you, There shall not be left here one stone upon another, that shall not be thrown down… Take heed that no man deceive you. For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many.” (Matt 24:1-5) When ye therefore shall see the abomination [hybrid physical manifestation of a god] of desolation [this is the objective of the abominable being – to destroy humanity] spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand:) Then let them which be in Judaea flee into the mountains…For then shall be great tribulation, [proving the point] such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be…For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders [empowered by spirit beings]; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.” (Mat 25:15-24)
No Roman Caesar ever desecrated the Jerusalem temple like Antiochus Epiphenes did. However, one of many antichrists of that era, a Jewish warlord named Simon bar Giora, appears to have fulfilled Yeshua’s prophecy within the time frame of the First Jewish War.
“Acclaimed by the people as their savior and guardian, Simon was admitted [to Jerusalem during the siege]. With fifteen thousand soldiers at hand Simon soon controlled the whole upper city and some of the lower city…Factions fought vigorously over the control of Jerusalem [massive amounts of bloodshed transferring life energy], always trying to destroy each other’s grain stores to starve each other into submission. This internal fighting later proved disastrous… [There you have it – desolation and great tribulation brought on by the collaboration of the people with the false savior messiah.] Nevertheless, of the leaders of the rebellion, Simon in particular was regarded with reverence and awe. By his authority, coins were minted declaring the redemption of Zion… [When] Jerusalem fell to Titus…Simon…tried to dig a way to freedom, but ran out of food before he could finish. Clothed in the garments of a Judean king he rose out of the ground at the very spot where the Temple had stood.”
And there you have it. The abomination that causes desolation. Simon was treated as the king he represented himself to be, taken to Rome as a spoil of war, paraded naked in the Triumph, and executed. A Roman coin was minted to commemorate that event – the desolation.
It is estimated that as many as one million Jews died in the Great Revolt against Rome. When people today speak of the almost two-thousand-year span of Jewish homelessness and exile, they are dating it from the failure of the revolt and the destruction of the Temple. Indeed, the Great Revolt of 66-70, followed some sixty years later by the Bar Kokhba revolt, were the greatest calamities in Jewish history prior to the Holocaust. In addition to the more than one million Jews killed, these failed rebellions led to the total loss of Jewish political authority in Israel until 1948. This loss in itself exacerbated the magnitude of later Jewish catastrophes, since it precluded Israel from being used as a refuge for the large numbers of Jews fleeing persecutions elsewhere.
Understanding the fallen angels’ power play in hybridizing spirit/human beings to take control of the world should bring us to a deeper understanding of what God is doing when he energizes us with his spirit. We are not simply empowered to have eternal life. We are empowered to reclaim our place as masters of the universe!
“But as many as received him [Yeshua/Savior], to them gave he power to become the sons of God.” (Joh 1:12)
But we need to be plugged into our power source to counter the forces of destruction at work in our world. At the very least, at work in the lives of those we love.
“And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world. Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world.” (I Joh 4:3-4)
The conclusion that can be drawn from this study is that overwhelming nephilim activity is the most significant way in which the days of the Son of Man are like the days of Noah. This takes two forms, both of which use sex to manifest themselves in very different ways.
- Spiritual control of human hosts by the evil spirits of the deceased hybrid offspring of angels.
- Physical and psychological control of humans through hybrid overlords, whose angel genes have been preserved through generations of inbreeding.
Demon-controlled humans destroy their own bodies, their families, and society through excesses of perverted sexual behaviors.
Black Death — bubonic plague — wiped out a third of Europe’s population in six terrible years. Over the next century [that is, 100 years keep in mind], it killed [a total of] 40 million people as it spread across the globe.
AIDS soon will rank as mankind’s greatest scourge. And while 14th-century medicine had nothing to offer plague victims, 21st-century modern medicine does, but it doesn’t get to 95% of people with AIDS…”A total of 65 million people will have died of AIDS over 15 years. The Black Death happened 700 years ago when science was negligible. Yet despite our modern technology, today we have a disease that is killing a vast number of people. The diseases are similar because of the vast scope of death, the destruction of families, and the destruction of the economies of nations.”
What’s the worst form of terrorism on earth? About 3,000 people died in the Sept. 11 attacks. Every day, about 8,000 people die of AIDS.
The Book of Enoch frankly states that judgment was brought down because ” fornication multiplied; and they transgressed and corrupted all their ways”, and expands on the biblical account that technologies brought by the fallen angels/gods escalated the slaughter and genetic corruption so rapidly that humankind was almost wiped out.
“And God looked upon the earth, and, behold, it was corrupt; for all flesh had corrupted his way upon the earth. And God said unto Noah, The end of all flesh is come before me; for the earth is filled with violence through them…I, even I, do bring a flood of waters upon the earth, to destroy all flesh, wherein is the breath of life, from under heaven; and every thing that is in the earth shall die…were all the fountains of the great deep broken up, and the windows of heaven were opened. And the rain was upon the earth forty days and forty nights.” (Gen 6:12-17, 7:11-12)
Tragically, despite the memories preserved throughout the world’s civilizations, people still refuse to believe.
“…there shall come in the last days scoffers, walking after their own lusts, And saying, Where is the promise of his coming? for since the fathers fell asleep, all things continue as they were from the beginning of the creation. For this they willingly are ignorant of, that by the word of God the heavens were of old, and the earth standing out of the water and in the water: Whereby the world that then was, being overflowed with water, perished: But the heavens and the earth, which are now, by the same word are kept in store, reserved unto fire against the day of judgment and perdition of ungodly men.” (II Pet 3:3-7)
“For as the lightening, that lighteneth out of the one part under heaven, shineth unto the other part under heaven; so shall also the Son of man be in his day. But first must he suffer many things, and be rejected of his generation. And as it was in the days of Noe, so shall it be also in the days of the Son of man. They did eat, they drank, they married wives, they were given in marriage, until the day that Noah entered into the ark, and the flood came, and destroyed them all. Likewise also as it was in the days of Lot; they did eat, they drank, they bought, they sold, they planted, they builded; but the same day that Lot went out of Sodom it rained fire and brimstone from heaven, and destroyed them all. Even thus shall it be in the day when the Son of man is revealed.” (Lu 17:24-30)
In the next post we’ll track how humanity recovered from the greatest extinction event in human history. Keep in mind, that reconstruction era was also during “the days of Noah.many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many.
6 And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars:And when he hath taken away the multitude, his heart shall be lifted up; and he shall cast down many ten thousands: